rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Good renders, and the story is still starting so is hard to know if its good or not. Hope in the future updates we get more choices,hope choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls,can see that certain girls are for music (brooklyn,jordan,etc) and sport (paige for now that is known). The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

Reactions: dreamgoat

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey y'all!
Short update this week. Things are moving along at a decent pace, hoping to speed things up and get this update wrapped up soon.
Had a bit of trouble with a particular scene where I kept running out of VRam or whatever, so some of the renders took over 6 hours to fully render. After doing some optimization, I got the scene under the cap and cut render times back to the usual 30min-1hr.

As for the numbers, they're now up to 1,015 renders and 7 animations.

Anyways, that's all for this week, stay safe.

Ily<3

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Anyone have an idea roughly how long the game is currently? I want to try it out but don't usually like playing newer games if they are short, rather wait for more content.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Anyone have an idea roughly how long the game is currently? I want to try it out but don't usually like playing newer games if they are short, rather wait for more content.
Wait for more content.
Atleast for the sports path (or whatever) the newest chapter was really short imo, unless I missed something, somehow :KEK:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Has potential. Not that much content and has two chapters for those that don't play newer games because of lack of content. You probably would have to wait a bit.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Hey, y'all!

Not much to update you guys on this week, it was mostly spent looking for music and doing some light play-testing. Things are looking pretty good so far!
The numbers are now up to 1,130 renders and 14 animations!

Anyways, that's all for this week, stay safe.
Ily<3

k.jpg

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
That is definitely good to hear. Are threesomes optional or are you given the choice that the girls not be allowed to interact with each other without your consent in threesomes?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // points // stats // gallery labels*

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png

* to unlock missed scenes , click on play , after this done they unlock at the replay gallery

extract attached WA0x52_URM.zip into maingame folder (where the .exe is located)
!always save before edit!

##############################################################

textbox removed / text outlines

Screenshot_4.png

extract attached text gui.zip into mainfolder (where the .exe is)
overwrite if asked (make backup before if the file exists)

minigames key changed to only the "x" button

extract minig key.zip into mainfolder - overwrite if asked (make backup if the file exists)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is there a point where we can dump that "bro" jaden? :unsure:

those "bro-mance" stuff is annoying ...
every focking game with the slightest hint of college etc, there´s a focking "bestbro" ...

yeah ....
"best-bro" crap
"famous" inet girl drama --
some modelling out of the blue --

.... i dont know why i even try those kind of games EVERY damn time they show up ....
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes