• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I am pretty sure I will go after the redhead as my main LI, wasn't sure if there were any other LIs willing to share the MC with her. If not, that's fine.
Which one was the redhead again? Is it the one from the psych class with the parents? I swear there was another one. I remember them having similar personalities too so I got kind of confused when that one just disappeared after I initially chose the basketball path.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure, I just noticed the gorgeous red head on the banner and if this is a single LI game, then my plan is to make her my LI.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the game so far, MC is likeable and most of the girls are cute even though Leslie is my favorite. I was wondering, is Leslie a slow burn LI? I don't want to make any choices with any of the other girls that might take away from Leslie being my preferred LI.

Also, I'm on the basketball/sports path, and noticed there was one scene in the replay gallery I missed, is that from the music path? Who is that with the MC in that scene, I couldn't quite tell and I'm curious if I should maybe switch paths.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Which one was the redhead again? Is it the one from the psych class with the parents? I swear there was another one. I remember them having similar personalities too so I got kind of confused when that one just disappeared after I initially chose the basketball path.
Yeah, it's Leslie from the Psych class. I also picked sports/basketball path and she did not get nearly as much scenes as the rest of the other girls. I picked basketball/sports since that interests me more than music, but other than Leslie being my #1, I prefer Jordan over Athena physically... and I'm also liking Haley, Kiara, and Paige.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I like the game so far, MC is likeable and most of the girls are cute even though Leslie is my favorite. I was wondering, is Leslie a slow burn LI? I don't want to make any choices with any of the other girls that might take away from Leslie being my preferred LI.

Also, I'm on the basketball/sports path, and noticed there was one scene in the replay gallery I missed, is that from the music path? Who is that with the MC in that scene, I couldn't quite tell and I'm curious if I should maybe switch paths.
Yea, the MC is pretty chill. The dev definitely has my kind of humor.

I feel like I know what you're getting at ever since you said "throuple" haha but nah, I don't really remember there being any "panty in the glove box" moments. I could be wrong and it was just so obvious that I didn't really put much thought into it or the mod just told me which one to choose.
To be honest, I just don't think we're far enough into the story to tell what we're in store for. We could infer one thing but the dev might go ahead and just do something else.

Whatever you're missing is most likely from the music path. You should give it a try. Games like this are meant for multiple playthroughs/saves. It actually gets pretty different from what you've seen on the basketball path. Unless you really ever want to do one playthrough, you can always just play both. Have one save for the sports path and one save for the music path. The mod I think actually allows you to play both simultaneously but I never like doing that shit. Makes it confusing and takes the enjoyment out of the story.

Also, it's Alyssa for me. Hands down. Although I think that's mostly just because I can't really remember the rest.

Last edited:

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022

Leslie will indeed be a “slow burn”, but since I intend on keeping this game somewhat short, it may not feel as slow as you may be used to thanks to the awkward quick pacing that comes with my writing.

I try to keep the main/important choices kinda obvious, that way players won’t accidentally fuck up an LIs path and make their saves useless or whatever.

The fourth replay gallery scene is Yana, a side girl from the music path.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Really good game already have it wish listed on steam and will get it the day it comes out :)
As someone who judges games on here mostly on the writing i have to say this is way better than a lot of games on here.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just found out about this this morning totally by accident on another obscure game's Discord (won't name it but it rhymes with lemon.... but I'll stay on topic :p) and got to say I was quite impressed. Very sweet VN, love the high quality renders, the humor, quite interesting characters especially your friend is a total bro so far very likeable.

Every girl are quite good too but I got to say Alyssa is my favorite even though it seems like she is the one that will take a while to develop intimately I suppose I should be happy with holding hands scene from the photoshot for now and maybe in the 4th episode we will finally get a hug from her (I know such a degenerate behavior). All jokes aside there are other good and interesting LIs there for each taste.

The pacing is good, seems like the story progress goes fairly quickly without wasting time or unnecessary filler which is always welcome, the music choices are also great, jokes on points, also the little effects enhance them. Overall the quality is on point.

I also liked that early story branch for the upcoming career focus Sport/Music and I was quite surprised to see different scenes and on my both save files. I hope the the dev manages to develop both paths without being overwhelmed.

To end the review I can say I was quite impressed by this and seeing it coming out on Steam is also a great plus. Added it to my wishlist and will definitely get it once it releases. Wish the dev all the best luck with this project and hope to see this little gem finished because it has a very good potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: sc0rps

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Nice game! enjoying it a lot. I admit to having a weakness for Leslie - love her looks and personality. Also Paige is a keeper and Athena is pretty hot too. Looking forward to next update, great work dev.

Reactions: Jeanettei

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey, y'all!
Quick dev update since I'm quite tired after a long trip, and if I don't write the devlog now I know my dumbass is going to forget to do it later.
The render count finally hit the 1,000 milestone, looking to be a 1,200-1,500 render update from the looks of it.
I've also been looking into translations for the Steam release, I've managed to secure Portuguese and Spanish translations so far, hoping to get more in the future:)
If you haven't already, please wishlist on Steam, it would help out a ton!
That's about it for this week. Stay safe.
ily<3
1688873510730.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man, this game is so good (opinion comment ;) ), I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, and the next update, and even the next update :ROFLMAO:

Some dev update news from 7/11, no not the gas station.....

Dev Update 07/11/23

Hey, y'all!

Had a pretty annoying dev week this time around. The animations I had posed turned out looking worse than they usually do once they were rendered, so I had to go back and re-render them which added quite a lot of time to my render queue.

Other than that, got a decent amount of work done. The render count now sits at 1,063 stills and 13 animations.

I'm probably going to do mostly animations this week so the number of stills likely won't go up too much.

ily<3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any news about the latest update?
Check any of the dev links in the OP, they post on Itch.io weekly...

Hey, y'all!

Had to travel back to the states for most of the week away from the rig, luckily I prepped for it and packed the queue with a few animations and let them cook while I was gone.

Don't really have much to say other than Update Soon™️, gonna be the biggest one yet:)

The numbers now sit at 1,091 and 19 animations.

ily<3

Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes