• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Dev Update 08/05/23

Hey, y'all!

Hella late this week, but as some of you may know, I'm traveling to the US and back every week or two so I didn't have access to my PC or the render count. The rig was busy cranking renders out while I was gone though.

The render count now sits at 1,282 and 25 animations.

If you haven't already, please wishlist on Steam, it would help out a ton!

That's about it for this week. Stay safe.

ily<3

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Tako Yuh

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
franku-dude.gif

No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
So hype to remember this game and go check it out for updates to find out an update just got released :love:

Now any heroes? :HideThePain:

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
When you purchase the game on Itch, you get access to every update a Steam key would. Also not sure how I'd even go about giving away keys to that many people.

Reactions: Jeanettei

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When you purchase the game on Itch, you get access to every update a Steam key would. Also not sure how I'd even go about giving away keys to that many people.
Alright, no worries, just I know some dev's will do that once they release Steam version, not a big deal was just curious.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes