battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
You do realize that there is a tag on your game that says lesbian. Even 2 girls kissing during a threesome is a lesbian act and he was asking if it is optional. I am asking the same question. Please let us know.
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
You do realize that there is a tag on your game that says lesbian. Even 2 girls kissing during a threesome is a lesbian act and he was asking if it is optional. I am asking the same question. Please let us know.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I really like this game but it starts to lack connecitivity imo. There are very abrupt jumps between the scenes/times of the day and everything feels less and less connected.

Like the avn started really strong but over time started to feel more like university of problems than lets say being a dik, the flow kinda went missing and a captivating main-story is kinda missing maybe.

But the li's and models are great and to be fair were quite early still. I would still rate it with 4/5 stars but for the last one something is missing at the moment

Reactions: Jdsc_21

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Do we have some sort of walkthrough or achievement or any way to track progress? I feel like I missed half the game but I don't know whether or not I really did. Any help?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .. see ... we got a MOD:
https://f95zone.to/threads/westview...ent-mod-v0-3-1-tako-yuh.153849/#post-10386927
Do we have some sort of walkthrough
content for 0.4 version
Get the 3.2 version + slap the MOD into it and enjoy all the paths at once.

Otherwise ... we can adhere to some of the gaming methods our gamers shared:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
A college VN without girls falling in your feets every time? I'm in. Not a fan of a ton of minigames but these doesn't seem as tiresome as others. Didn't expect a path between music and sports, love the creativity. I like the dudebros moments that helps to create a more down to earth set than others that are straight girl scene to girl scene.

And you won me over with the J. Cole reference

• Red Heart
Reactions: Juri my Waifu

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hello! I hope you guys enjoy it, I had a lot of fun working on it!
already remakes?? really whjat's about this new habit that's been infecting so many good VN with the risk that sometimes some are being unfinishe\abandoned? an harem ending would much apprechiated for sure...choosing it's always to much to deal with ,expecially if you are allowed for a big part of the game to fuk with so many LI girls...a good example of what i mean is is Where the heart is VN...in that one (the game abruptly had put on hold ,for this nonsense urge by the dev to remake the game 2 chapter from the end...:mad:, and force MC to choose 1 LI like your game....it's all really irritating and resulted in manuy patrons escape.....

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Solid game so far, but sex scenes really need more description / looping of images. They're over very fast. Not trying to create too much more work for the dev, but virtually silent scenes that are ~20 seconds long seems like the easiest area to improve, especially since the rest of the game is really well done so far.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
already remakes??
What in the blue balls are you talking about? Isn't anything being remade?

Can I get some context? I have no idea what's going on. Are you having a seizure? Do you need help? :unsure: ...I like this game but this guy's comment just reminds me how much of a fast-paced, fever dream the story is.

Still, I like it regardless and that's good enough for me.
I have no idea either, talking about a remake which doesn't apply to this game. Sounds kind of like they posted in the wrong game thread they were intending to ;)

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
What in the blue balls are you talking about? Isn't anything being remade?

I have no idea either, talking about a remake which doesn't apply to this game. Sounds kind of like they posted in the wrong game thread they were intending to ;)
He didn't even get that part about the other game right lol

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
already remakes?? really whjat's about this new habit that's been infecting so many good VN with the risk that sometimes some are being unfinishe\abandoned? an harem ending would much apprechiated for sure...choosing it's always to much to deal with ,expecially if you are allowed for a big part of the game to fuk with so many LI girls...a good example of what i mean is is Where the heart is VN...in that one (the game abruptly had put on hold ,for this nonsense urge by the dev to remake the game 2 chapter from the end...:mad:, and force MC to choose 1 LI like your game....it's all really irritating and resulted in manuy patrons escape.....
me when manuy patrons escape
flightnoo.jpg

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Solid game so far, but sex scenes really need more description / looping of images. They're over very fast. Not trying to create too much more work for the dev, but virtually silent scenes that are ~20 seconds long seems like the easiest area to improve, especially since the rest of the game is really well done so far.
Yeah, I'm kinda dog at writing, so I'd rather have the player make up whatever dialogue they want in their head whilst the animations play in the background instead of doing icky lines like "My shaft enters her fleshy cherry blossom colored walls, her voice echoing like an opera singer with each thrust." Idk about y'all but that kinda dialogue doesn't do it for me.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Are there LI paths in the game yet? I've completely forgotten what things I chose in the previous updates, so I have no idea who I picked previously, if such options existed.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes