schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
So what happened here? The game looks promising, but the thread is pretty quiet for game that's been out for over a year. Dev seems to frequent f95, but posts very little here.
So far, it looks like there's little content. The next update seems to be by far the biggest one.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So what happened here? The game looks promising, but the thread is pretty quiet for game that's been out for over a year. Dev seems to frequent f95, but posts very little here.
So far, it looks like there's little content. The next update seems to be by far the biggest one.
Eh, these college games... people don't come here for the story. A game with over a year of development with the only sexual tag being oral sex is just asking to go under the radar.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Eh, these college games... people don't come here for the story. A game with over a year of development with the only sexual tag being oral sex is just asking to go under the radar.
This is unfortunately true. I love college games when they're done right (i.e. BaDIK ), but most people suppose it's another slice of life college game in which the story is not as important as the renders and animations. I hate to admit but sometimes even I peruse the tags before giving the game a chance.

I played this game before. It definitely is a good game. I'm convinced that the dev is trying their best to create something unique out of a "banal" theme.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
Thanks for the info. It's unfortunate the game doesn't contain NTR content.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
formula for disaster ?

best-bro :

Screenshot_2.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

aaah , c´mon

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_3.png

what?

Screenshot_4.png

and there are no Tara stats at the code - i hope we get her later
a bit light femdom/bdsm with that milf or threesomes maybe ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man such a great game i just found out it's coming to steam eventually so i'm definitely going to buy it.

it's gonna be a good year for visual novels on steam there are a few releasing on their this year. (This, also light of my life etc.)

Reactions: Mitzucc

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Man such a great game i just found out it's coming to steam eventually so i'm definitely going to buy it.

it's gonna be a good year for visual novels on steam there are a few releasing on their this year. (This, also light of my life etc.)
good thing for the dev´s going to sell on steam
bad thing for some content - games have to be more ...tame ... to be accepted there
you can see that at some other games , reworks etc .. a shame if you ask me

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // points // stats //

View attachment 2484455 View attachment 2484456 View attachment 2484457

extract attached WA0x52_URM.zip into maingame folder (where the .exe is located)
!always save before edit!

##############################################################

textbox removed / text outlines

View attachment 2484458

extract attached text gui.zip into mainfolder (where the .exe is)
overwrite if asked (make backup before if the file exists)

minigames key changed to only the "x" button

extract minig key.zip into mainfolder - overwrite if asked (make backup if the file exists)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

added some pointers

added gallery labels

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
damn ...

playing the sports route now and thought i could get rid of jalen ... :cautious:

sneaky dev ....
Tako Yuh

default if_you_see_this_variable_youre_a_fucking_nerd = 0

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Hehe a basketball match in three episodes.......I'm pleasantly surprised... Glad we didn't have to wait for the second season of the game to get it.... And if you are on music path... All I have to say is, the future looks bright and The girls look absolutely gorgeous.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes