May 31, 2020

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Vaginal sex tag is missing as there is a sex scene with June. Also get "Image 'c1judorm-64a' not found" error during her scene.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Why is the basketball minigame still forced when I turned minigames off at the beginning of the game?

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
Renders and animations are awesome, about the story, I like how its developing but that Mary part its kinda unclear by now. About the characters, I hoped we would still be able to choose between Jordan and Athena no matter our route but ok. Also, milfs could use a little remodel like that girl Thalia whos supposed to be 40 doesn't look like it at all. But very promising game, looking to it in the future.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
my two cents.......this is when a good vn get complicated when the dev have to do so many paths that the render count its insignificant depends on the path you toke,and thats why a mod sometimes is needed for see the alll true content bcs like i say if you follow one or 3 paths you will miss alot and you cant see the worth of the vn.......this can be a total mess moving forward bcs again too much going on and in so little content ,. 2k renders its not much when you have to give each character a dive in in the story progression but without much story progression.,

Scrimbowo

Sep 13, 2020
1679805356374.png
This is the first time I have gotten this issue. It seems that both websites for compressed versions may have something malicious.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Nice renders. Good music.
And one of the girls who irrationally appeals to you enough to play the whole game for her. The recipe for success.

Don't know what it is but Jordan is hot. Not a fan of short hair normally but it's clicking somehow.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes