AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Ooh yes. I'd forgotten Brook :love: . I've only done sports path. Do you get much interaction with Brook on music path?
I would say - hardcore. Without any relation building they jump right away into handholding:oops:

Seriously though - just light kiss and a hug, if I remember it right that is, at least in steam version.

EDIT: my bad, you got already answered:)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I would say - hardcore. Without any relation building they jump right away into handholding:oops:

Seriously though - just light kiss and a hug, if I remember it right that is, at least in steam version.

EDIT: my bad, you got already answered:)
I've really only been interested in Alyssa and she was available both paths so I just stayed on sport and play a music when there's more content. I'd forgotten all about Brook. I'll need to do a music and see if there is any other beauties worth playing a route (Jordan for one). But looks like there is no hurry.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is this Only1 girl forced path type of VN? or you can fool around without consequences with many girls? thanks

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
is this Only1 girl forced path type of VN? or you can fool around without consequences with many girls? thanks
I only know of Paige, the rest are forgettable with what minimal story they had, cute eye candies though. You can fool around, but you must face consequences sooner or later.

The initial pacing is ...undercooked and out of whack in the Sports path. I saw some hand holding in the music path but Dev has his favorites hence the way this is what it is. I'll force myself to try this again and try not to hop on Paige's path but she's naturally built for the sports path and I cannot take the music path seriously, maybe if we had some one well written there(Besides the redhead<3).

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I only know of Paige, the rest are forgettable with what minimal story they had, cute eye candies though. You can fool around, but you must face consequences sooner or later.

The initial pacing is ...undercooked and out of whack in the Sports path. I saw some hand holding in the music path but Dev has his favorites hence the way this is what it is. I'll force myself to try this again and try not to hop on Paige's path but she's naturally built for the sports path and I cannot take the music path seriously, maybe if we had some one well written there(Besides the redhead<3).
It's definitely possible, I'm playing sports path, and after turning Paige down the first couple of times, I've barely seen her and had practically nothing to do with her apart from a few chats and non-romantic stuff at games.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes