Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
An interesting perspective. It's curious how it's completely the other way around for me: imo, the Music path is empty. In it, the MC doesn't actually do much music, and when he does, he fails, such as not enrolling into the music program (big mistake by the dev, imo; "MC-in-the-program" would be a much more unique story than another tale of an independent teenage band) and not attracting attention to his second track. Jordan and Brooklyn also seem very equal to each other, and I can't really choose between them. So, the Music path became the Leslie path for me, as she managed to snatch me away while J&B were competing with each other. Its only advantage is the better SG selection, but I don't personally find that important (besides, who needs SGs when Paige's lewds are already available?).

The Sports path is much better, imo. The rival doesn't just disappear and is there to create tension, Jae and Athena (who are supposedly Alyssa's good friends) don't disappear either, the MC's failures alternate with successes, there is much more "show" made from the basketball games than from musical rehearsals… Oh, and Paige absolutely destroys Athena and actually becomes a good competitor against Alyssa.

And I'm not a basketball fan neither a musician. I'm a hockey fan though, and that might play a role because all team sports ultimately have similar organizational specifics.
Might be mate that being into sports helps carving the experience(I'm a football fan but even so basketball just doesn't cut it), for me it is a matter of looks Athena and Paige(the Asian girl?) are alright but fall in comparison to Jordan and Brooke much more my type(Brooke the sweeter lass while Jordan is the music tomboy who thinks that knows more than she actually does), also kinda dream will get a more libertine scene in the music route(yet who knows perphaps the basketball route surprise us with fan hookups) with groupies and the like. Yeah starting a teen band is a harsher path than just being in the school team but eh if they play it will the struggle and success can be quite satisfying.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes