VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
This game intrigue's me but I don't see it being around for very long, the dev can't even be bothered to keep up with the patron site. No dev log sense May. The last game update was posted V 2.3. WTF My dumb ass just wasted $ 5
Huh? They posted in Patreon 2 days ago, in july, in may, twice in april, twice in march, in february and in january, that's only 2023. Not sure how you're looking at their Patreon feed

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Wet Sands to v0.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I really like this game, i have played it a few times to open the gallery options. I hope there is anotehr update soon.

The graphic style is really great and I need to find more games like this,

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
> Anna dares you to shoot her
> calls you pussy
> shoot her
> surprised pikachu face.jpg
> loose a point with her

Bruh is she retarded or something? I though she will be the most fun out of the girls but now it seems she only acts tough.

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
> calls you pussy
> shoot her
> loose a point with her

Bruh is she retarded or something? I though she will be the most fun out of the girls but now it seems she only acts tough.
I think the whole point is that she was testing Fabian. Yes, she was trolling him on purpose, but when she saw that he was a weakling who succumbed to insults, she was disappointed. I saw it this way - she wasn't surprised, she was disappointed in his decision (maybe it has to do with what happened to her in the past)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
> calls you pussy
> shoot her
> loose a point with her

She's a redhead. She cray cray.

Posting this here because continually looking it up with Ole Peg Leg is annoying.
1691522359308.png 1691522359308.png

Jan 22, 2020
Huh? They posted in Patreon 2 days ago, in july, in may, twice in april, twice in march, in february and in january, that's only 2023. Not sure how you're looking at their Patreon feed
Patron is acting strange for me, if I open this from any out side source I don't see the updated messages but if I go to any other patron site then reopen this one from the patron window I get the new messages. Weird!

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
God that card game is infuriating, it takes soooooooooo long between all the heals and shields, its obnoxious. Needs to be skippable.

Reactions: aokigahara

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
God that card game is infuriating, it takes soooooooooo long between all the heals and shields, its obnoxious. Needs to be skippable.
Are you sure about this? Maybe your mini game is lagging (I had a steering game slowing down in the first chapter)? I just think the card game is very fast, I don't even have time to enjoy it lol.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Are you sure about this? Maybe your mini game is lagging (I had a steering game slowing down in the first chapter)? I just think the card game is very fast, I don't even have time to enjoy it lol.
I ain't talking about the animation speed, I am talking about it taking forever to end, as I said due to heals and shields

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
The game is fantastic, super well made and enjoyable, with loads of content, fun minigames and everything you need to have a good time playing. It became one of my top favourites and I don't regret at all supporting in patreon since the release of chapter 1. I was really surprised by the amount of content that the new release (chapter 2) has!

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
You can win by getting your ship's "health bar" completely filled (60 Ship), in addition to winning by sinking her ship. I found it a lot easier to win by going up than by going down.

Reactions: MIkedante

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
The game is fantastic, super well made and enjoyable, with loads of content, fun minigames and everything you need to have a good time playing. It became one of my top favourites and I don't regret at all supporting in patreon since the release of chapter 1. I was really surprised by the amount of content that the new release (chapter 2) has!
Does the game has animated scenes?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes