VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 22, 2020
This game intrigue's me but I don't see it being around for very long, the dev can't even be bothered to keep up with the patron site. No dev log sense May. The last game update was posted V 2.3. WTF My dumb ass just wasted $ 5

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
This game intrigue's me but I don't see it being around for very long, the dev can't even be bothered to keep up with the patron site. No dev log sense May. The last game update was posted V 2.3. WTF My dumb ass just wasted $ 5
The game has been in development for 2 years by 4 dudes. As far as I know, they don't have a special person to communicate and make news, and they said at the beginning of summer that the closer the release is, the less time they spend on news.
I think with this approach they won't get much support on patreon, but the game is f***ing awesome and deserves attention and support!

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
Looked through patreon - a later news about the update. As I understand it - they used to put out versions every couple of months, and then they started every six months (according to the roadmap from steam it looks like they're going to release chapters every six months)

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes