VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

kk0566

Jul 23, 2017
Game looks promising and opening 'n' number of possibilities in future but there seems to be a bug with inventory. As soon as u open the inventory, the game crashes.. At least that is what ive found in first few minutes of the game. Will try to continue without clicking on inventory button but thought of reporting the bug anyhow.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Game looks promising and opening 'n' number of possibilities in future but there seems to be a bug with inventory. As soon as u open the inventory, the game crashes.. At least that is what ive found in first few minutes of the game. Will try to continue without clicking on inventory button but thought of reporting the bug anyhow.
Hey. Can you tell me what platform you are using and at what point the error occurs? A full error log would be very helpful too.

Usschevalier

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I´m a bit dumb but, can someone enlight me about where to find the #4 page of the bestiary? Only clickable spot I find that seems like a page, is in the orlop deck but the only thing I get is a "that´s it" message. Nothing else.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind. I made my way to add it to the inventory. Only seems that you have to click in the center of the screen!

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
When talking with olivia in the tavern how can you unlock the "mention her pledge" option. Its greyed out and unclickable for me.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Idk if it's happening for anyone else but game crashes when inventory is opened
Hi! It looks like it's happening for several people, but for me it works fine. So i need to get more information to fix it:
Can you tell me what platform you are using and at what point the error occurs? A full error log would be very helpful too.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Im on Win10 PC have same game crash when open inventory but it occurs after MC leave back to ship at time he is supposed to search ship. I tried it before he leave town and it is ok. This is only log I have in files.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Im on Win10 PC have same game crash when open inventory but it occurs after MC leave back to ship at time he is supposed to search ship. I tried it before he leave town and it is ok. This is only log I have in files.
Does the time in the log here match the time of the crash?

1660636493539.png

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Hi! It looks like it's happening for several people, but for me it works fine. So i need to get more information to fix it:
Can you tell me what platform you are using and at what point the error occurs? A full error log would be very helpful too.
I'm on Windows 10 PC as well and I'm starting my save from when MC is leaving the bar after seeing the wanted poster and wanders into the brothel. I don't have an error log though as others seem to have mentioned as well

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes