VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm on Windows 10 PC as well and I'm starting my save from when MC is leaving the bar after seeing the wanted poster and wanders into the brothel. I don't have an error log though as others seem to have mentioned as well
do you have a traceback file in the game folder? there might be something useful in it.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm afraid not, unfortunately. No files I can really draw from to really paint the picture all that well :/
Can you send me your saves? It's located in %appdata% in the "Roaming/RenPy/".

It would be better if you send me the entire WetSand save folder with the persistent file as well.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i love using unren after finishing games to see if i missed anything but it doesn't look like i can this time.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Needs abandoned tag
Well - dev team is either ukranian (so without power/ internet /exiled (prolly in my dumb country)) or russian (so with bans on patreon and with unstable power/ internet/ recruited etc).
So the tag is needed for much more games than just this one.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Needs abandoned tag
Well - dev team is either ukranian (so without power/ internet /exiled (prolly in my dumb country)) or russian (so with bans on patreon and with unstable power/ internet/ recruited etc).
So the tag is needed for much more games than just this one.
The game must fit in Da Rules to be tagged as Abandoned...
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The game must fit in Da Rules to be tagged as Abandoned...
Also, it looks like they recently (november) added the game to steam. Would be strange to go through all of the hassle and money to add it to steam just to abandon right after. If you read through requirements to post on steam, it is a real pain in the arse. Haven't played this one yet, but I like the artwork and hope to see game continue.

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Well then we need to wait one more month to certify it as abandoned

I´m not saying that they did it on purpose or that they will never continue. Just that we will be lucky if we get one maybe two updates this year. That´s all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
WetSand-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Oct 3, 2021
Either I'm completely stupid or maybe the download went weird, but I can't find the gun you need to get in order to go to sleep. I've been pixel hunting for so long...lmfao

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes