berti911

Dec 29, 2018
It's been a long time since I've seen such a crappy game. He was an idiot who came up with an area-reserving game for the game.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I have to praise the amount of content. There's a lot of game here and it's clear a lot of work went into it.

One thing I don't like about it is that the game doesn't really give you the opportunity to signal your displeasure with how people are treating you. I just finished the Lauren/Cathal sidequest and it was AWFUL. The minigame is hard and it's unskippable so that's one thing. Cathal is a giant asshole that extorts you into helping her, putting you and Lauren at risk. Lauren suddenly doesn't give two shits about you and goes along with it. Then at the end they just want to throw a 3-way at you and that's your only chance to have a say in what's going on, but turning it down provides no satisfaction either. It just doesn't happen but you don't get to express how you didn't appreciate what went down.

That's just one example but this frustration gets repeated constantly. You have to go along with CHOSEN ONE bullshit, including having the other chosen one that doesn't do shit ruin your relationship with your crew. Anna fucking complaining and starting fights all the time. Your crew never giving you the benefit of the doubt and always second guessing you. You have to advance the plot somehow and create conflicts to overcome so I get it and I could get behind all of that if I was being given a release valve to express my displeasure. It's always the other party that gets to have a reaction to your actions and you have to manage their feelings but I would love to be able to react to theirs. The MC is so accepting that it just feels like he doesn't really have feelings of his own. He just plays his part.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes