Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So, how does the egg work at night?
If she is still asleep, you need to arouse her to the third state so she doesn't wake up.
Otherwise the dial in the bottom right corner can be turned with the mouse, and the buttons change from constant to pulsing.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
WTF do I do in this game ? No controls no walkthrough no nothing ...

Do I even have to win the drinking contest ...
Can I save game ?

It looked promising but now I am so confused ...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
WTF do I do in this game ?
Exactly my thoughts when I first started. The game really lacks explanation for certain things, it's supposed to be a little intuitive I guess. The longer I played the more I discovered. And yeah, there is a ton of scenes that you can get out of the drinking game alone.

Reactions: 2_Oreos_1_Cup

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
The game likes to crash unexpectedly with this Code Error.

of Other Event: Animation Update
for object o_vn_she:

Variable o_firefly.breath(100449, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_vn_she_Other_58
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_vn_she_Other_58 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_o_vn_she_Draw_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

D

Deleted member 721620

Do you have any plans for v1.5 at the moment?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I have v1.5 but I won't upload it. I happen to enjoy the game quite a bit but seeing so many people being disrespectful to the creator, I feel like it's not worth it.
I actually looked through the last couple pages, and except for 1 post, who just straight up said the game was shit (which by the length of the comment and without any further explanation given I guess can be dismissed as some frustrated kid), I fail to see how there's "people being disrespectful to the creator" here. Sure, the game may be unintuitive, as the player is atleast to a degree expected to know what to do, but hell, people praised him for the artstyle chosen (cannot agree more, mizuki is straight-up adorable) and the exploration you have to do, which is somewhat easy to discover, but also not too terrible on it's own by stretching out it's welcome. And heck, it's the internet, people will always state their opinion.

D

Deleted member 619253

I have v1.5 but I won't upload it. I happen to enjoy the game quite a bit but seeing so many people being disrespectful to the creator, I feel like it's not worth it.
the love is always stronger so you should share the game(?

Reactions: joe3339

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
They are probably mad because they don’t how to play it. They don’t realize that there are cheats in the op. I’m enjoying the game from version to version. I didn’t ran into many problems. The creator is trying his best after all. Please share the game with us. Don’t let the haters’ explicit language get you down. They are not trying.
I heard that the creator’s Patreon is back.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
What can u do when ppl these days like when the game holds their hand or even worse and play by itself.

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
just gotta be patient. pleading for it won't help. knowing that some people are sadistic, some might even tease ya'll with them saying that they have a copy...and string u along. if it gets uploaded, it get uploaded.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
just gotta be patient. pleading for it won't help. knowing that some people are sadistic, some might even tease ya'll with them saying that they have a copy...and string u along. if it gets uploaded, it get uploaded.
oh wow. This is an extra NAH

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Really ? You can clearly see on the main page "Thanks @sorrownight" under the dl links so we all know thanks to who we are able to enjoy this game.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes