Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

busher

Jul 7, 2017
Ok I am stuck I can not figure out the pee scene.. I won the water test.. let her pee first.. followed her.. when I tried to enter it would not let me.. so I tried to peek and the game locked up at an empty bathroom.. I could not exit the view.

Second what the hell is the last item I purchased from shop? Can't seem to use it anywhere.

Got the bathroom sex scene, her bedroom scene with the toys and vibrator, her kingdom I won it and fucked her, finger fucked her out in the garden when I reached down her blouse, and the naked finger fuck. What am I missing? How do I get these pee scenes and what else am I missing?
The last item is a bracelet you give to Mizuki during the "city walk" event (during the day in the living room), I'm pretty sure it just unlocks the real ending. To get the pee scenes you either make Mizuki wet herself during the game then offer to clean her up, or you wet yourself during the game. Both of these need her pink bar to be filled to the second level and she has 4+ hearts.

Oct 22, 2017
Nice! Would you be so kind as to share the changelog as well?
Sure

Changelog

v1.6

- Mizu can now do BJ and HJ and will alternate in both kotatsu and bed scenes

- Kiss interaction

- Can now have intercourse in different areas with variations

- Talk interaction

- Mizu will occasionally make various comments depending on the situation

- Mizu’s drawing added in the ending

- Male protagonist’s default name changed to ‘Jun’

- Some interactions (kiss, undress, raise dress, insert vibrator) increase lust

- Mizuki will refuse to take her dress off in town

- Mizuki will redress when going to town

- New sounds

- Speeded up and tweaked animations

- Ending at 4 Hearts modified

- Raised level-up difficulty by ~13%

- Can now undress Mizuki at lower Affect Hearts

- Various minor bug fixes and improvements

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"- Can now have intercourse in different areas with variations"
"- Kiss interaction"

Let it be known you must have 5 hearts for either of these interactions. Should be able to figure it out from there.

This update brought back a LOT of instability. I've crashed with a black screen a dozen times between navigating areas.

busher

Jul 7, 2017
When the game opens up it specifically says that not only are the characters not related, they are also adults.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
When the game opens up it specifically says that not only are the characters not related, they are also adults.
Sorry, I didn't catch the warning at the beginning, I haven't played the game in a while. Why did he fall for censorship?Other developers have workarounds for this problem. I mean, I don't need incest in my video games but bowing down to censorship? Too bad.

Reactions: Esgulepino
D

Deleted member 619253

Sorry, I didn't catch the warning at the beginning, I haven't played the game in a while. Why did he fall for censorship?Other developers have workarounds for this problem. I mean, I don't need incest in my video games but bowing down to censorship? Too bad.
i think is because patreon demand it

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
i think is because patreon demand it
Yes I know that but other games like Bad Brother Saga or Dating my Daughter have console commands and patches where you can restore those features and they are still on patreon. I'm just wondering why he didn't do the same thing with this game.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Anybody else having trouble in fullscreen mode? Can't select the dialogues. Windowed works.

Reactions: Prick

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Still some of the issues are present. But the fixed is almost as good as usual.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes