Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
i have a problem in the kiss interaction when i need to choose keep going or stop i cant chose either and i cant move forward anyone have the same problem please

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i have a problem in the kiss interaction when i need to choose keep going or stop i cant chose either and i cant move forward anyone have the same problem please
try playing with a different resolution, or change from fullscreen to windowed.

Oct 22, 2017

Changelog

v1.7

- Mizu has a new costume!

* Undressing functionality

* Raise costume functionality

* Interaction functionality

* Available in the shop

- Mizu wears 3 different panties based on the clothes set

- Player can ask Mizuki to change clothes set

- Title artwork implemented

- Mizu now follows player after being called, can’t be called in town

- Coins are now awarded for talking to Mizuki

- Mizu will have her hair untied when wearing pajamas

- Clicking now hides Mizu’s random comments

- Mizuki’s whole body can be seen in living room and player’s bedroom

- New voices

- Game now displays at high resolution in full-screen

- Game window now resizes on low resolution monitors

- Fixed a bug where game would run faster on high refresh rate monitors

- Various bug fixes and improvements

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No new functionality regarding the forest peeping, toilet peeping, lack of garden sex, or lack of living room sex, four areas where the best you can get is some under clothes petting and some peeping, that is a shame. Would love to see a way to get around the "I can't be seen naked," "We can't have sex here," or "we'll be heard" denials and the instant kick if caught peeping or even the ability to walk in on her in the toilet or forest like you can the shower. Also, holy crap that new outfit is expensive, I had the coin sound going for a while.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018

Changelog

v1.7

- Mizu has a new costume!

* Undressing functionality

* Raise costume functionality

* Interaction functionality

* Available in the shop

- Mizu wears 3 different panties based on the clothes set

- Player can ask Mizuki to change clothes set

- Title artwork implemented

- Mizu now follows player after being called, can’t be called in town

- Coins are now awarded for talking to Mizuki

- Mizu will have her hair untied when wearing pajamas

- Clicking now hides Mizu’s random comments

- Mizuki’s whole body can be seen in living room and player’s bedroom

- New voices

- Game now displays at high resolution in full-screen

- Game window now resizes on low resolution monitors

- Fixed a bug where game would run faster on high refresh rate monitors

- Various bug fixes and improvements
So no new scenes just edits to existing gameplay?

yikes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is that a new update on Rayn's patron? Looks like it could just be a tease but can't really tell with the post locked, also Thank you to the people sharing the game (and Rayn for making) it's the funnest (and sweetest) adult game I've played really hope it keeps getting content especially the more interactive one.

how to use vibrator when she sleep?
Go under the covers and turn on the light using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. Make sure your using the full hand tool and move it around her body you should see points you can interact with highlight when you pass over them, use those points to remove her top and/or lift up he leg you can't (i think) remove her shorts but you can pull them out of the way. Switch to the vibrator tool (or one of the other two) and there's at least three areas you can play with, just like before they'll highlight when you pass over them. You do need a certain affection level i think for her to let you.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Night Attack on Little Sis is the game Rayn made before this and is very similar to Wet Summers bed mini game, use F95's search bar above you can get it from here. Also take a look at Night High! you can find all four of the series here too (one to three in a collection and four in a request thread).

Theres also Hizashi no Naka no Riaru but I don't think you can find it here. After hearing it mentioned earlier in this thread I had to hunt down a torrent of it, one with a guide is a good idea the game is strict with what you can do at first but the art is gorgeous (if you like full anime).

EDIT - Oh I should point out at best the girls just eventually comply unlike Wet Summer theres no flirting to slowly raise affection (Hizashi might but haven't finished it yet), that's one thing i really like about Wet Summer and haven't really found a similar game yet.

Reactions: joe3339

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Night Attack on Little Sis is the game Rayn made before this and is very similar to Wet Summers bed mini game, use F95's search bar above you can get it from here. Also take a look at Night High! you can find all four of the series here too (one to three in a collection and four in a request thread).

Theres also Hizashi no Naka no Riaru but I don't think you can find it here. After hearing it mentioned earlier in this thread I had to hunt down a torrent of it, one with a guide is a good idea the game is strict with what you can do at first but the art is gorgeous (if you like full anime).

EDIT - Oh I should point out at best the girls just eventually comply unlike Wet Summer theres no flirting to slowly raise affection (Hizashi might but haven't finished it yet), that's one thing i really like about Wet Summer and haven't really found a similar game yet.
i download Hizashi no Naka no Riaru look funny

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you mean Hizashi make sure to get the English uncensored version, the original probably needs a computer set to Japanese language and location. Otherwise I don't know (unless you have Win 10 which seems to hate a lot of older games) the copy I got from Sukebei Nyaa worked fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can have sex with the girl while she sleeping?
No there's no full sex if she let's you in her bed at night you can only try to use the egg, hands and/or tongue. She'll quickly wake up and stop you if you don't have enough affection (or let you keep going and make her orgasm if you do).

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes