Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Ive been playing this for a while now and can't beat the card game in the wardrobe. Im not sure if the game is just scripted so that the mc loses, or Im just sucking really hard at it. Did anybody manage to win?

D

Deleted member 619253

Ive been playing this for a while now and can't beat the card game in the wardrobe. Im not sure if the game is just scripted so that the mc loses, or Im just sucking really hard at it. Did anybody manage to win?
I only loose once, it's not to hard

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's really not that difficult, once you learn the "rules" of the card game.
Essentially, if the card played is 1, the next card will always be higher.
If the card played is 9, (or 7 I don't remember the highest,) it will always be lower.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yep just as Prick says. I also pick whichever has more possible numbers so if its two or even three I would still say go with higher, but even losing can get you a reward with enough affection (and some rope).

EDIT - Just had a quick go and the highest card is seven. So one to three I'd personally pick higher, five to seven lower (four being in the middle go with either). Mizuki is adorable in just the the hat and thigh socks.

Reactions: knatum

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Wow thx for the tips, better give it another shot once I get home.
btw, is there a way to see the 'lewd' ending after the good one? That and the wardrobe are the only scenes I haven't seen yet.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there a way to see the 'lewd' ending after the good one? That and the wardrobe are the only scenes I haven't seen yet.
Because the game switches to endless mode with the good ending I think you'd have to start a new game, or try one of the save's posted earlier on page twelve of this thread (keep yours safe though).
full save?
There is the old save's mentioned above (on page twelve) you could try, sounds like they didn't give her the bracelet to get the good ending though. Like people were saying earlier in the thread you do kind of miss out if you skip to the end.

EDIT - Hunted down my save -

Reactions: knatum

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Tried out the card game again and finally beat her at it. Thanks again for the pointers.
As for the lewd end, the save doesn't seem to work unfortunately (due to version compatibility maybe?)
So I'm trying out a new game and see if I can get it this time.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the save doesn't seem to work unfortunately (due to version compatibility maybe?)
So I'm trying out a new game and see if I can get it this time.
Could be as those saves are for 1.4 and we're up to 1.7 (it's likely 1.8 will be out very soon). You can speed run this game pretty quick when you get in to a rhythm with the events, just remember to get her affection as high as you can but don't give her the bracelet for the final heart. Good luck.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you spy in the shower? I can make it to the tree but then i can't do anything
Like Prick says there's two areas with a tree. As soon as the game suggests peeping click above the table to go outside then hover your mouse over the leaves of that tree right outside the house top right corner (it'll light up like other clickable spots) that's the one you want. That bit took me a while to get the hang of, the time limit would make me a little panicky and I'd miss click as two area change spots are very close to each other.

I'm not a patron so I won't directly reply to unoy but fight-o sounds like a Japanese cheer, so Mizuki cheerleader costume maybe.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again I won't actually reply as I'm not a patron (and can't actually see the posts) but it's probably just teaser pics, I think the maid costume was teased in the same way. Going by the last game version updates though 1.8 should be out today.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I found a way to read the patron posts it's not a cheerleader costume like I thought, it's... tentacles. There's going to be a rpg style turn based battle mini game, with clothes damage and groping. This is probably going to be the last update to the game but a extra version (with cheats, customization and artwork) of the game also is being worked on, that version will be sent to patrons who have donated a certain amount. Also about the release date Rayn say's -

"I will need to finish a couple more story scenes before that though, so I expect it to be ready a few days into november."

EDIT - Oh and the update before last was just a teaser pic for the tentacles, the latest post has some examples of the fight a picture of maid Mizuki trapped by the tentacles and another with her holding a sword and shield it also shows that we control the tentacles with a mini Final Fantasy type menu.

Reactions: violentgamer
D

Deleted member 721620

I found a way to read the patron posts it's not a cheerleader costume like I thought, it's... tentacles. There's going to be a rpg style turn based battle mini game, with clothes damage and groping. This is probably going to be the last update to the game but a extra version (with cheats, customization and artwork) of the game also is being worked on, that version will be sent to patrons who have donated a certain amount. Also about the release date Rayn say's -

"I will need to finish a couple more story scenes before that though, so I expect it to be ready a few days into november."

EDIT - Oh and the update before last was just a teaser pic for the tentacles, the latest post has some examples of the fight a picture of maid Mizuki trapped by the tentacles and another with her holding a sword and shield it also shows that we control the tentacles with a mini Final Fantasy type menu.
Thanks man

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The last update? I hope not, there's still a bit of potential outside what you listed. Specifically in the living room, toilet, garden, and by the tree where you can spy on her. I'm referring to being able to safely walk in on her while she's in the toilet or at the tree and being able to do some messing around in the garden, the room that has the exit to town, and the living room, where the drinking game is located, despite the chance of being caught. Love that there seems to be some new stuff, it just seems like there's functionality missing in existing areas that is already available in other existing areas.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it just seems like there's functionality missing in existing areas that is already available in other existing areas.
Personally I like the fact Mizuki still has some limits and say's no in some places, you can manipulate the drinking game so you can "help" her in the toilet though. I am a bit sad that the games probably going to be over (Rayn already has plans for a new game with 3D models), there's some pretty good unused sketches I really wish theses were in the game somehow-

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes