Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Personally I like the fact Mizuki still has some limits and say's no in some places, you can manipulate the drinking game so you can "help" her in the toilet though. I am a bit sad that the games probably going to be over (Rayn already has plans for a new game with 3D models), there's some pretty good unused sketches I really wish theses were in the game somehow-
The helping her after the drinking game is in the toilet and she permitted you to be there in the first place. I'm talking about being able to have sex in the living room and walk in on her during the time you have the option to peep through the keyhole without getting kicked like you can in the shower. Also, you CAN ask to have sex in the same outdoor spot where you can peep on her, but there isn't a way to avoid her kicking if you get caught, which makes little sense when you can walk in on her completely naked in the shower. Also, you can have her expose herself in the garden or town areas, yet can't do much else outside of events. There's just a lot of inconsistencies in what you can and can't do. You can have her completely naked in the garden and have sex by the tree, but get kicked automatically with no way to walk in on her or placate her on the peeping scene at the tree. You can have her expose herself in town and even use the rotor, but nothing else. You can make her cum in the living room and strip her as well as get a blowjob there, yet can't have sex there. You can have her ask you for help in the toilet, but automatically get kicked if you walk in with no avoiding or placating. The shower is another potential kick, but you CAN placate her there or avoid it outright, it just doesn't make sense that you can do it there and nowhere else. If you can't at least avoid the kick in every location, you shouldn't be able to AT ALL.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Also, you can have her expose herself in the garden or town areas, yet can't do much else outside of events.
Yeah i get what your saying and I have to agree somethings are a bit inconsistent, but for me some of that gives Mizuki a bit of personality she fools around a little in public but won't go all the way and still gets embarrassed when being spied on.

It's hard to explain but I love this game because even though it's pretty cartoony it gives a me real feeling of fooling around with your first love. Again it's just personal opinion but no being able make her comply all the time is something i like. There are places i would love to have more too though, a river was mention by the house that would have be a great place have some kind of event (and there's already the see though dress ready to go) or a hidden ally in the town.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah i get what your saying and I have to agree somethings are a bit inconsistent, but for me some of that gives Mizuki a bit of personality she fools around a little in public but won't go all the way and still gets embarrassed when being spied on.

It's hard to explain but I love this game because even though it's pretty cartoony it gives a me real feeling of fooling around with your first love. Again it's just personal opinion but no being able make her comply all the time is something i like. There are places i would love to have more too though, a river was mention by the house that would have be a great place have some kind of event (and there's already the see though dress ready to go) or a hidden ally in the town.
Agreed on the unused areas part. There's also the possibility of at least letting us back out if caught peeping instead of the kick being automatic. Like the shower, where you can run for it instead of staying. I would also love to see the tree peeping scene get the walking in on her in the shower treatment, where she doesn't kick even if you stay, since you can go all the way there. I can do without the rest as you can only finger her in the garden and only during an event and you can only get a blowjob and make her cum under the table, where she is hidden, and you can't do anything in the toilet except spy. If you could ask for sex in those locations, I would say only allowing the player to run wouldn't be enough for the peeping.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Agreed on the unused areas part. . .
I'm not sure how long you've been in this thread, but I'll assume not too long. This game has been extremely bugged after every new release I've played. It's more likely that there is a lack of features like this because it would turn the games code into spaghetti. I agree that there is some functionality issues with certain activities, however keep in mind the free sex was only added last patch.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure how long you've been in this thread, but I'll assume not too long. This game has been extremely bugged after every new release I've played. It's more likely that there is a lack of features like this because it would turn the games code into spaghetti. I agree that there is some functionality issues with certain activities, however keep in mind the free sex was only added last patch.
That is true, maybe it will get expanded with this one on top of what we already believe to be in it. I've been around since 1.0, so I've been here a while. I just don't comment much unless I see a lack of updates in areas that are lacking. I'm aware that more features could make a mess of the code, I've actually been there myself on personal, unreleased projects. It isn't just an issue with functionality, its an issue of functionality that is inconsistently implemented. Its in one area and not the rest. On the avoiding getting kicked specifically, only walking in on her during her shower period has an avoidable kick. The rest of the kicks either get permanently disabled at a certain level, such as the event in the garden if you try to stick your hand down her dress to get the thing you dropped in it out, or they happen regardless and it ends up ending the period no matter her level. On the toilet area specifically, she allows you to wipe her yet you walk in or get caught peeping and instantly get a kick, the same with the tree, where you can have sex with her and even get her completely naked. I can see her being a bit inhibited in town or in the garden area because those are areas she can potentially get caught, same with the living room, but come on.

Oct 22, 2017
Wet Summer Days v2.0 (Final) (standart version, not hero)

Changelog

V2.0

- New ~???~ event

· How to access hints

· New area

· Introductory cutscene

· Power levels and progression

· Tutorial

· Fighting mechanics

o Various combat effects and statuses

o Combat text

o Clothes damage

o Parts grab

o Power level progression

o Voices and expressions

o Ultimate ~???~

- Post-??? cutscene

· Variations

· Artwork

- Player cums in mouth during BJ scene

- Press ‘esc’ hotkey to go to main menu

- Some changes to Mizu’s talk lines

- New music, sound effects, voices and sprites

- Icon added

- Various bug fixes and improvements

V2.0 Hero version

- Neko Mode =(^-^)=

· Neko ears

· Neko tail

· Neko talk

- Makeup Mode

· Clothes recolor

· Hair recolor

· Swimsuit tan lines

- Change Mizu’s name setting

- Cheats reworked (activate with ‘H’, see ‘Cheats.txt’ in ‘Extras’ folder)

- Extras folder added

U

User_870589

Wet Summer Days v2.0 (Final)

Changelog

V2.0

- New ~???~ event

· How to access hints

· New area

· Introductory cutscene

· Tutorial

· Fighting mechanics

o Combat text

o Clothes damage

o Parts grab

o Voices and expressions

o Ultimate ~???~

- Post-??? cutscene

· Variations

· Artwork

- Icon added

V2.0 Hero version

- Neko Mode =(^-^)=

· Neko ears

· Neko tail

· Neko talk

- Makeup Mode

· Clothes recolor

· Hair recolor

· Swimsuit tan lines

- Extras folder added
seriously? if it real then thanks a bunch

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank for sharing Devose and so fast too. Weird the hero version mentions tan line but she always had tan lines (full on Azu-nyan tan maybe), hopefully that version will show up eventually. I was hoping the neko Mizuki from the sketch above would appear.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Wet Summer Days v2.0 (Final) (standart version, not hero)

Changelog

V2.0

- New ~???~ event

· How to access hints

· New area

· Introductory cutscene

· Tutorial

· Fighting mechanics

o Combat text

o Clothes damage

o Parts grab

o Voices and expressions

o Ultimate ~???~

- Post-??? cutscene

· Variations

· Artwork

- Icon added

V2.0 Hero version

- Neko Mode =(^-^)=

· Neko ears

· Neko tail

· Neko talk

- Makeup Mode

· Clothes recolor

· Hair recolor

· Swimsuit tan lines

- Extras folder added
Neko ?
I'm w8ing for hero build !! :O
Already love ya!!!!

Reactions: Vorzee

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Gotta buy the maid outfit for 15000, then go to the hall in front of the bathroom and find a small square tile on the floor.
I don't have much time left today so I can't try to beat it today, but if by tomorrow(maybe later today) no one answered you and you failed to beat it till them, I'll try and if I can, I'll tell you how, anyway, ty for the answer, I really appreciate that

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Be warned, the event with the floorboards will consume a full day.

I'm also assuming the version shared isn't the "hero" version?
Yeah just checked, the hero version takes $30 worth of donations...
that sucks.

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Anybody know how to beat her in the tentacle game?
Actually, i said i did not have time but playing for like 10 minutes i got it, dunno if it was luck or not but i got it on the third time, what i did was trying to grab her legs first and then belly, when she was hanging by the tentacles i attacked with the last attack to rip her clothes them "grabbed" pussy and arms, ripped her clothes again but this time with the first attack, and then just started grabbing everything i could and them i beat her, well, as I said I'm not sure if it was luck or not, but you could try that if you like

Reactions: Gavote

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Y
Actually, i said i did not have time but playing for like 10 minutes i got it, dunno if it was luck or not but i got it on the third time, what i did was trying to grab her legs first and then belly, when she was hanging by the tentacles i attacked with the last attack to rip her clothes them "grabbed" pussy and arms, ripped her clothes again but this time with the first attack, and then just started grabbing everything i could and them i beat her, well, as I said I'm not sure if it was luck or not, but you could try that if you like
Yep, I didn't really get how that combat worked, that was just luck

Reactions: Daveck
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes