Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No changes to existing mechanics to make up for inconsistencies I commented on earlier, that's a shame. Yes, I'm aware commenting here was unlikely to have any chance of getting to him if any at all, I just outlined ways existing things, the inconsistent kick behavior, can be improved. Still, can't wait to play the hero version, which I assume has everything from the standard version plus cheats and neko stuff, which I've noticed is a common practice with this dev, moving the cheats to a higher tier patron version on the final update, I mean.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 619253

All the full sex scenes are in the same chibi-ish animation yes.

The true ending is what got me that hint, does the other ending have a hint seeing as its a game over and you can't keep playing.
Because it apears after you get the true ending y was thinking that it may be something else and not the RPG minigame

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Because it apears after you get the true ending y was thinking that it may be something else and not the RPG minigame
No i guessed it was for the minigame because there was nothing else new in the game, but I really don't think it's a good hint for where you find it. If a tile was missing already it would be ok to hint at a "dark" place, it would also be something different to catch your eye (and actually dark before you interact with it).

oversteered

Sep 10, 2017
For cheating, use cheat engine for coin and previous version for affection.
Use 1.51 for day1 and after the auto save when sleeping , close 1.51 and continue with 2.00.
I don't know other version works, but this one works for me.

If you go C:\Users\<your folder>\AppData\Local\Wet_Summer_Days ,
There is a save file so you can edit that one too.
Use for that file.
I don't know how does those variable in that file works.
I will write new comment or edit this one if I find out how it works.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For cheating, use cheat engine for coin and previous version for affection...
The cheats that were removed weren't for your normal cheating stuff like that though, things like the drinking game Mizuki peeing etc could be changed and controlled by using the cheat keys to manipulate the water and excitement bars. For example you want to keep Mizuki peeing keep using the up key, want to keep her masturbating then use the right key.

Last edited:

oversteered

Sep 10, 2017
The cheats that were removed weren't for your normal cheating stuff like that though, things like the drinking game Mizuki peeing etc could be changed and controlled by using the cheat keys to manipulate the water and excitement bars. For example you want to keep Mizuki peeing keep using the up key, want to keep her masturbating then use the right key.
I know what you mean, but this is all I got.
You can't control status in drinking game, but at least you can control other status which will make your play just a bit easier.
I hope someone come with better solution too. That drinking game is really anoying.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...That drinking game is really anoying.
Yeah. What i usually do to win the game normally is go straight for the pour skipping the pick up part, doesn't seem to work as well it used to (Mizuki feels a little faster maybe) but sometimes it does.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know what you mean, but this is all I got.
You can't control status in drinking game, but at least you can control other status which will make your play just a bit easier.
I hope someone come with better solution too. That drinking game is really anoying.
Unfortunately, the only solution is the hero version of the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've gotten the true love ending but how does one activate the RPG elements people are referring to?
There's a clickable floorboard on the far left in the hall where the toilet is, that will lead you straight to it.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've gotten the true love ending but how does one activate the RPG elements people are referring to?
As well as that ending and finding the place alex2011 mentioned I think you might need Mizuki's maid costume.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there more game like this and urination?
The closest thing I can think of is , you can spy on the girls peeing and make at least one pee in public the scenes aren't animated but it is a great game. There is the list you could look though (there's not that many pages).

Edit - Crap I was mixing up Nefari and Maria, the game with the public urination scene was (the games thread even has a handy ).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to get this scene
Which scene? If you mean urination then there's three outcomes you can get from the morning drinking game -

The easiest is just loose the game and spy on her through the keyhole when she rushes off to the toilet (go to the area left of the living room), with high excitement she'll masturbate too.

if you win the game you can deny her the toilet and she'll go pee outside (go up from the living room and there's a spot middle left you can spy from), with high excitement she'll masturbate here too.

If you fill up her bladder (buy more bottles at the shop) during the game she'll wet herself then and there, also with enough excitement she'll let you clean her up in the toilet. Careful though you can also wet yourself in the same way (unless of course you want that).

Edit - Actually if you don't mind losing the new tentacle game in 2.0 you could go back though the thread and grab version 1.7 (it's on page seventeen). That one still has the cheat keys to make the drinking game more bearable, and taping the up key while she's peeing keeps refilling her bladder so she won't stop until you want her to.

Edit 2 - Thanks to Razorhead below you can now have both!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes