Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Kitt_Katt

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else getting the abort crash in the mizu kingdom event? When you win and play it crashes for me on 1.6

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I found some interactions choices kind of off screen.
Yeah, specifically the kiss interaction, both the keep going and have sex parts are affected. You have to move the mouse down into the bottom black area of the game window until it lights up as normal instead of putting the mouse right on it. Also, the transition to the bathroom is bugged as well, doing nothing on random occasions after it fades in or out, not consistently, and leaving the player stuck there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a silver lining, though. I did get to watch the town trip event three times in a row before deciding to only do the trip on that third time, meaning I immediately end the day after so the town trip being done would save. That event is just so well written plot wise, I love it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, is there still no way to go into the bathroom or forest areas while she is in there like you can during her nightly shower event or to get her dress off or have sex in town, the living room, or the garden? It just tells me its a bad idea even at 5 hearts and the town event complete and suggests I hide and peep on her and she says she can't be seen naked and can't be seen having sex no matter her arousal or the time when in town, the living room, or the garden. It seems like at least the naked in town, in the living room, or in the garden part should be doable based on her willingness to go commando and even lift her dress while commando in those areas and there is a lot of potential for bathroom and forest shenanigans.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I love this update. The variation on the oral/hand sex is incredible, and it's very satisfying to initiate sex in most rooms. I do wish there was some sort of corruption mechanism, to where she may want to do it in public. Or not scream at you if you watch her pee.

One thing I wanted to know... where is the Discord for this game? I can't find a link anywhere.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
someone full save please? :)
Laziness!
And honestly, a full save doesn't do you much good because you miss most of the game, and you won't learn how to do any of the events. Just play it you bum.

adt8S

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, specifically the kiss interaction, both the keep going and have sex parts are affected. You have to move the mouse down into the bottom black area of the game window until it lights up as normal instead of putting the mouse right on it. Also, the transition to the bathroom is bugged as well, doing nothing on random occasions after it fades in or out, not consistently, and leaving the player stuck there.
Thanks, I was getting stuck there with the same bug.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Laziness!
And honestly, a full save doesn't do you much good because you miss most of the game, and you won't learn how to do any of the events. Just play it you bum.
Not necessarily most of the game since very few things are specific to the main story mode. Most things can either be done repeatedly, meaning even after they have been unlocked, or can be done at any point, including in endless mode.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks, I was getting stuck there with the same bug.
No problem, it makes the game impossible to play in those scenes without a ton of searching around for the part to click, so a workaround needed to be shared for those of us affected.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Laziness!

Pardon but i have my full save yet after new update its closing my game. :) Soo SSH about Laziness..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pardon but i have my full save yet after new update its closing my game. :) Soo SSH about Laziness..
If you've beaten the game already then you know it's not dark souls difficult... Repetitive sure, but there is literally cheats built into the game.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
is there a unity version somewhere? this uses data.win which i think is game maker. retrying the game after several months, hopefully the controls are easier to use now.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes