Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Imo this game would be a hell of a lot better if it came with a walkthrough, but I have only played it once so.

Reactions: Furyous D

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
this is on par with winterfell manager on how terrible the mechanics are.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
BUG.png
The game has bug or what? i tried it both in win 8 and win 10 but it got stuck when i maxed may green bar in the picture it should unlock the cleaning scene under the table. it also got stuck when i peep on her in the bathroom and she saw me. The 0.61 version doesn't have this kind of bug before :O I'm going to try it in VMware win7, hope it does fix it. By the way i used that cheat because it's hard as hell to play the game without that. please help thanks :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
she look a bit like a loli to me..... dont you think ?

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm getting the freeze on full green meter for MC as well, getting her excitement to 3 for the bj scene but it doesn't work

EDIT: Not using debugging at all doesn't help it either. just sits on the drinking game without progressing.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how exactly are you suppose to throw water on here
i throw the bottle but it goes up left right and no were near her

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Whenever I masturbate her with my feet during the drinking game, there seems to be a bug when she climaxes...
does someone else have that problem?

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

l

Feb 5, 2017
Lol, half of scenes broken due to bad dev. Unfortunately not surprised.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
To clear some confusion on how to trigger H-scenes
- During Drinking Contest wet Mizuki's clothes by throwing a bottle to her full glass in order to get her to excitement level 2. Then you can touch her under the kotatsu without triggering game over.

- Player can masturbate under the table as well as receive footjob if Mizuki is at excitement level 3.

- Make sure Mizuki is at excitement level 2 or above after the contest in order to trigger her masturbation scene in the bathroom.

- When pee bar fills trigger ecchi scenes by making sure Mizuki is at excitement level 2+.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
To clear some confusion on how to trigger H-scenes
thats an old post and not relevant to the bugs we're experiencing. might be good to upload an alt download for 6.1 so we got all the scenes. otherwise gotta wait until next version

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
OMG I forgot about this game! I played the Night Attack from a website and looked up his patreon. Good thing I randomly found this one here. It's only been quite a while since I've found this website, and I still haven't found all the games I like that I only played as a demo.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes