Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

rozen

May 15, 2017
Simply this is an awesome game! I love the cute desings and the animations, and its very fun to unlock all what it have until now
This is the final vertion? because i would like if it possible to have a little more interactions, like for example an option of fuck her in the underblanket/bed section or at least a little blowjob
P.S. BTW, anyone has already beaten the tentacle minigame? Because in a little tired of loose in that and i dont know exactly what to do, in any of the 3 options.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BTW, anyone has already beaten the tentacle minigame?
Pick the over 9000 option when it appears for lots of health, that (and luck not tactics) is how I managed scrape a win. There was a guide posted back though.

It's seeming more and more likely this is the final version. Wet Summer Days was released on DLSite, and Rayn was planning a new game, but also no posts on the patreon for almost two month.

rozen

May 15, 2017
Pick the over 9000 option when it appears for lots of health, that (and luck not tactics) is how I managed scrape a win. There was a guide posted back though.

It's seeming more and more likely this is the final version. Wet Summer Days was released on DLSite, and Rayn was planning a new game, but also no posts on the patreon for almost two month.
Thanks for the guide, but maybe im very stupid because its usseles, im not trying to be offensive in any way, because i try the tips in that guide but only get worst the loose, im tired of that thing that 5-8 of 10 of my comands miss and im in 9000 power and never get undress her, at most i can get will be caught her only to the next move she free, is there another guide to be more succesfull? Because tips doesnt help to much, i need tactics, because depending of luck for me realllllly sucks

In the vercion, If this is the final version, well... too bad because the game i feel need a little bit extra, in my sincere personal opinion, a few more interactions would be good, since in that aspect it feels a bit empty/repetitive, especially in the part of the bed and / or bathroom

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for teh guide, but...
I really don't like the mini game, it feels like it really comes down to luck. Try to keep her bound as much as you can, sneak in attacks when possible and eventually you might be able to overwhelm her. There's someone else's tip back too.

The final few images of the game were posted to Imgur back , if you just want to see what happens instead.

Reactions: rozen

rozen

May 15, 2017
I really don't like the mini game, it feels like it really comes down to luck. Try to keep her bound as much as you can, sneak in attacks when possible and eventually you might be able to overwhelm her. There's someone else's tip back too.

The final few images of the game were posted to Imgur back , if you just want to see what happens instead.
Count me as another who dont like this minigame(at least in this current condition), becasue a game or minigame who is this complex, the luck base only got frustrating the player
Thanks for the images i think i download them for being in the folder as a save

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, that minigame feels like it is punishing you for grabbing her even once.

While you could go defensive all the time until you're sure she attacks once to just rip her clothes or restore health, the moment you grab her once gives her the option to break free which also does damage if you don't attack when she tries to.

I never archieved more than breaking all her clothes, then I usually lost to her breaking free randomly and dealing craptons of damage no matter which mode you pick. 9000 Mode also makes her do more damage which scales up with the higher amount of max. health. So it's kind of irrelevant which mode you pick imo.

Reactions: rozen

rozen

May 15, 2017
The only relevant i can notice in the 9000 mode is only the tentacles that cover all the sides, but more than that i cant see more relevant details
I try the defending strat, and at first work, but then she suddenly begin to destroy 2 of the tentacles per attack, or at least until i could grab the hand with the knife, but to the moment i could make that, i have half of the tentacles destroyed and for worst the next move she do was free the hand that already have grabbed T.T
Really this minigame feels like a real punisment or maybe a revenge of the girl will be more accurate to name it? XD

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while, anyone can give me an updated walkthrough for trigger all events, pls? :giggle:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fuck this tentacle fight she can hit for 6000 in a row how the fuck is this balanced.
It sucks, up a few posts there's links to a few guides people have written. I didn't beat it until unlocking the third starting option, although someone said above she scales with you anyway (so probably it was just luck). There's also a gallery of screenshots linked above, if you want to ignore the mini game and just look at the end result instead.

Looks like there's a few new posts about Rayn's next game on the , it had gone a bit quite for a while.

DankDork

May 21, 2019
Is there a special animated scene after you defeat her? I haven't ripped all of her clothes yet, but I was able to grab every grabbable part. So is that all or is there some animated scene after?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a special animated scene after you defeat her?
Kind of but it's over extremely quickly, then you get the scene under the tree just with some different dialog. Back here there's a link to some screenshots of the fights end (if you want to spoil it).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last question: what do you do after ripping all her clothes and grabbing everything to unlock the scene?
Keep using grab on her crotch, once there's a tentacle up her butt I think one more will end it (something like that).

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes