Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so... how do you get the blanket off in the sleep scene? i've been trying for literal, real-life days.
The three square buttons middle of the screen. Click the bed with a arrow to get under the covers, then click the circle to tun on a light. Once you've woken her up press circle again to throw the bed covers off.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And do you think there is a way to decompile the game? If there is I can try and provide a CG rip
It's made with Game Maker I think, so maybe. Never tried it though.

Edit - looks simpler to use.

TGF_07619

Feb 25, 2019
Not surprised to see so many bad reviews for this game. It is a complete mess.
Sorry, I have to disagree. This game has flaws, but is definitely not a mess. The water glass mini-game is not actually that hard; you just need to spend more than 5 seconds trying to get the hang of pouring the water. Dialogue leading up to timed events will allow the player to roughly guess where our heroine will be (and thus approximate where you need to go), unless you just spam click through it. The only thing that could qualify as a "mess" in this game would be the tentacle mini-game, as that was just RNG bullshit. Even so, once you learn what to do when 'x' happens in it, you will be punished less often.

Also, the art is not in a state of repulsiveness, so stating that it is a "complete mess" is doubly false.

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry for the offtopic, but does anybody know, what is going on with his next game? The last update on his patreon page is from may. Are there any news that can be found somewhere else? I really hope to see more games from Rayn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for the offtopic, but does anybody know, what is going on with his next game? The last update on his patreon page is from may...
There's been a added (I think) since the last patreon post, you can see two test videos for the new game. I hope it's just taking a long time because he's using a unfamiliar engine. No other site I can find.

Reactions: kemcbg

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This looks like a perfect fapping game (bar the urination scenes - find them quite repulsive).
BTW - is there sex in the game outside of the bondage scene? And also - how do i unlock the last level (for whatever it does)? The bar is filled up but i just cant get the last coin (i think its a coin?).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there sex in the game outside of the bondage scene? And also - how do i unlock the last level (for whatever it does)? The bar is filled up but i just cant get the last coin (i think its a coin?).
Yes joining Mizuki in the bath can lead to sex, and once you unlock kissing you can trigger it in other places. Just not in any place that you might get caught. Sadly they're the same animation though.

For the last heart, buy the bracelet from the shop and give it to mizuki while your on a date. The date event is in the kotatsu room during the day (called town trip). That also unlocks the kiss dialog option, and endless mode.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Yes joining Mizuki in the bath can lead to sex, and once you unlock kissing you can trigger it in other places. Just not in any place that you might get caught. Sadly they're the same animation though.

For the last heart, buy the bracelet from the shop and give it to mizuki while your on a date. The date event is in the kotatsu room during the day (called town trip). That also unlocks the kiss dialog option, and endless mode.
I see. Thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
forbidden101v - Your mega link in this POST is down. Do you have another one? And we can link it to the OP. Or add it as an "unofficial" and add some mirrors?
EDITED - And is the version in the OP uncensored?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is the version in the OP uncensored?
Yes it's completely uncensored. I think the opening posts download might be forbidden101v's version. It has all the extra features of the 2.0 Hero version, but also the rain and Japanese translation from 2.1 as well.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok. I'll get some time set aside to play this. I was going back thru old posts and checking things cuz I've had a recent reinstall of my Win 10 and freed up space, found some comics/games and am posting those and re-downloading games I want to back up on external in case anything goes sideways. That way, I can just reup it and we're good.
And I'll go back thru posts again and add to a notepad what version has what before I play anything. That way I can point to it if the OP version is the hero+2.1.
From what I can tell, it's uncensored (Kitsune), has cheats enabled (extras folder) and there's a "capedhero" file in the data folder. Just want to verify things cuz people ask questions (and they should).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes