Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont get all the options you can see here like maid dress and ring
I can only see a screenshot of the main menu. Things like the maid costume, bracelet and rope etc have to be bought from the town...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The arrow at the bottom of the garden will take you to town, then the one at the top to enter the store.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you have a kitsune file the game shouldn't have the added DLSite censor. Just downloaded the game from the opening post and watched Mizuki pee to make sure, there's...
Think the game there is also forbidden101v's modded version. That combines the things from the special patreon version with the newer DLSite one, so it's the best version around.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
any idea how to reimport back the extracted data from "data.win"? I tried to edit some outfits but can see to reimport the images back. I used quickbms, the thingy that was used to unpack undertail.
how do you extract with quick bms cuz all I get are "file"s and no images.as in:in the sprite folder all files are labeled as File as the type of file.any help would be nice....but try GM Editor to reimport them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone reupload it?
And also, how the hell do I beat the tentacle minigame?
Like I said the downloads in the opening post are probably forbidden101v's modded version. But I just made sure, if you look at this screenshot from a newly...
The rain is from the DLSite 2.1 version, but the neko and makeup mode is from the special 2.0 Hero version from patreon.

There's tips around for the tentacle game, but I think it really comes down to luck. I just prioritise binding her.

Reactions: Twistty

Mr DuckFuck

Feb 2, 2020
Could somebody tell me on what are the songs that were used it the game? Like the intro song when you first boot up the game. Or on a simple note, can somebody tell me the OSTs of the game please? thanks ;P

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no mention of the music in the credits, and the patreon only says it had some added in version 0.2.0 of the game not what it was. Someone did ask on the youtube trailer but no answer. It's probably all stock sound and music.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
well this game is corrupted when I try to start it up it may need to be reuploaded
Just downloaded and ran the game from nopy, MEGA and Workupload with no issues. They are all compressed as .7z files though, so you may need to use 7Zip to decompress them without errors.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
I've done everything I could to access the tentacle boss fight or whatever but that "creaky" tile just makes a weird sound and doesn't do anything.
I got Mizuki to wear the maid outfit, I got all the light off and I had the discussion in the hallway along with their own noises, but that tile is still doing nothing aside from the noise and the "creaky" message.
Shouldn't there be something opening?

What am I missing ?

Edit : Btw I also tried forbidden101v's save file but it just brought me to the title screen with the need to create a new save, I tried to go for it and redo the conditions with it but it still didn't change anything. That "creaky" text along with the sound and nothing opening.

Do I need to go somewhere ?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've done everything I could to access the tentacle boss fight or whatever...
She doesn't have to wear the costume you just have to own it, and you need to have gotten the good ending. Maybe the order is important talk in the hall then turn off Mizuki's light, yours next and the kotatsu room last. I just tested it exactly like that and it worked.

There's a save back here with it unlocked, if your on Windows 10 though old saves don't seem to work.

Edit - You have to have gotten the good ending, you can't do it at the start of a new game.

Last edited:

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
She doesn't have to wear the costume you just have to own it, and you need to have gotten the good ending. Maybe the order is important talk in the hall then turn off Mizuki's light, yours next and the kotatsu room last. I just tested it exactly like that and it worked.

There's a save back here with it unlocked, if your on Windows 10 though old saves don't seem to work.

Edit - You have to have gotten the good ending, you can't do it at the start of a new game.
Thank you, I got it, I have windows 10 so that save wouldn't work, I just had to complete a working save to unlock the endless mode.
And now I realize that this fight is pure hell.
The rng is truly hard like everyone said... Too bad there isn't a cheat to regen life or something.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you, I got it, I have windows 10 so that save wouldn't work, I just had to complete a working save to unlock the endless mode.
And now I realize that this fight is pure hell.
The rng is truly hard like everyone said... Too bad there isn't a cheat to regen life or something.
I did a guide for it a while back. Hopefully it helps:

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes