Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
Am I missing something? how do you remove the blanket during the sleep scene? I've tried the edeges of the blanket and clicking with left and right mouse button, but there isn't a blue or white glow anywhere for me. I'm assuming its possible considering I'm not able to really do anything.

Jul 31, 2018
Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen. Get under the covers and turn on the light. Then when she's awake, pressing the light button again will remove the covers.
Thanks a ton man. I thought I somehow had a bug or something spent way too much time on it haha. You are the MVP of this thread for responding as many times as you have on it to people's questions.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Bob101!!!

Oct 27, 2019
Doubt anyone will answer but any time I try to open this all it does is bring me back to the downloads folder, I use windows 10 and PeaZip, if you can help thx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Doubt anyone will answer but any time I try to open this all it does is bring me back to the downloads folder...
Make sure PeaZip is up to date, or try 7Zip maybe. Other than that or trying a fresh download I don't know I'm afraid.

pandakill123

May 19, 2019
Anyways I tested it and it seems like what you said is true. I took the liberty of taking the download you provided and the hero version from earlier and simply combined the files from the hero version with the new one. Here's the link to Wet Summer Days v2.1 uncensored with cheats debug.

So do I get a cookie? :whistle:
Bro, Perez, debug menu please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know what the author doing recently? Cant get any information from his patron.
Don't know anything more than whats on the patreon. They were working on a new game using Blender, but haven't made any new posts in months. This (from the last post I think) is one of the last signs of activity I think.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Is it possible to have an english version of dialogues or is it only Japanese, because the download link from Mega is only the original version in Japanese I presume ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to have an english version of dialogues or is it only japanese ?
On the main menu go to the middle option to get to the settings. There's a toggle like switch at the top, click on it to change between Jp and En.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Cheat Engine to help with the tentacle minigame - After loosing twice and picking 'Over 9000', your HP is a Double 9999 value. Do a Exact Double Truncated search for it after the selection menu pops up and it'll return 7 results, add all integers(4-5), get hurt and you'll find the correct one.

Possible pointer for it: Wet Summer Days.exe +0048BDEC BC 60 10 1C0 0
It survived 2 restarts, but CBA touching that minigame ever again.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Cheat Engine to help with the tentacle minigame - After loosing twice and picking 'Over 9000', your HP is a Double 9999 value. Do a Exact Double Truncated search for it after the selection menu pops up and it'll return 7 results, add all integers(4-5), get hurt and you'll find the correct one.

Possible pointer for it: Wet Summer Days.exe +0048BDEC BC 60 10 1C0 0
It survived 2 restarts, but CBA touching that minigame ever again.
I managed to beat the mini game once out of sheer luck after like 15 tries. I couldn't find the values with cheat engine because I don't really know how to use it that well.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I managed to beat the mini game once out of sheer luck after like 15 tries. I couldn't find the values with cheat engine because I don't really know how to use it that well.
It was pure guesswork assuming "over 9000" meant HP over 9000, wasn't able to locate it before that.
Initial search for All - Value between 9000-10000, then next search Increased & Decreased until a handful of integers remained. Even with unlimited health it was a grind, so ended up just abandoning it as soon as the goal was reached. Hopefully the pointer works for others though!

If you don't know how to generate static pointers: + , just drop me a PM if it isn't clear enough. Saves a lot of manual searching for frequently-played games.

Last edited:
Reactions: forbidden101v

assfucker5

Apr 13, 2019
i dont get all the options you can see here like maid dress and ring

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes