NMMMN

Feb 19, 2020
...We did a bit of that (the coat of arms in that, and a convo with Kevin the guard) ...
Yeah, I saw the banner then realized the heart was there too. I like how theyre mor subtle in the background, kinda hidden. Also was "Nevernuff" a throwback to Neverwinter? I like those kind of references :)

Reactions: magicnuts

benmazalan92

May 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. The hint was meant to be additional help for when you're stuck. But come to think of it, when I myself play games I keep going back to the hint more than perhaps it was planned. So I completely understand what you mean with the inconvenience. We don't have any immediate plans for changing it, though, as we are focusing on the content. But the UX is important and you have a valid point. So we will rethink it in the future.

As of now, we have only one ending planned. That being said, there we are open to the idea.

Thank you very much for the thought, man. We don't have a subscribe star account. Maybe later. But really appreciate it.

Thank you. We are thrilled that you like it so much. I like your idea about adding more lore/insights through objects that you can interact with or dialogue. We did a bit of that (the coat of arms in that, and a convo with Kevin the guard) but there's room for improvement. Cheers for the feedback.
Hey man, will MC 7 mothers route be included in any future plan?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

- The virginity comment is on my list of things to edit for the next release so that regardless of which character MC first chooses to have sex with (right now it's sort of irrelevant since there's only Maple, but it will matter more in the future) there is an admission of having lost his virginity.

- The performance needs to improve, I agree. I don't have much coding experience (this being the only game/coding project) so I think I didn't optimize Ren'py's cache usage. I'll try to fix it for the next release.

- I didn't want to make seeing the princess's scene to grind-heavy or bothersome.

- Good point. I'll think about how to sort it out. Perhaps not for 0.2, but something to think about.

Thank you for your feedback and support.
i would like to add one point to this beautiful game so far.
the art is amazing ..it just that i feel that most of the girls are kinda similar,
can we have like a more mature women's with more curvy body and bigger boobs..so we would feel that not all the girls are the same??
at least that way you would suit all the taste of the players
a lot of us here like them mature and busty.
right now most of the girls in the game all same age with very close body shapes to each other.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i would like to add one point to this beautiful game so far.
the art is amazing ..it just that i feel that most of the girls are kinda similar,
can we have like a more mature women's with more curvy body and bigger boobs..so we would feel that not all the girls are the same??
at least that way you would suit all the taste of the players
Yeah, it's planned, with other races too.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
wow that was fast how did you know i read the thread nothing about it xD
only thing here is different race
are you with the developers team ?
They told it on Discord.

Reactions: omarsayed

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why would you assume that "a lot of us here" like them busty? What about Rose, not "busty" enough for you?

rose.png

Or Myrtle?

myrtle.png

Personally I don't like games with (unnatural) big boobs, it's just ridiculous! A lot of games have girls with huuuuge boobs and a MC with a horse-sized schlong (to be fair, the MC of this game also has a more than average sized dick, but it kind of "fits" his comedy-like character).

Most hand-drawn fantasy characters are some kind of unrealistic, but especially in this game I really love the style so far, and I think there's no need to change the overall size or style of any character, or add bigger boobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I hope incest will be in it before too long.
Sorry to say this, but incest is another "thing" this game does not need. First, it doesn't suit the story. The MC was abandoned by his parents and left at a brothel, so he basically is an oprhan. So how would any "incest" fit into this, unless he's f*cking someone who turns out to be his mother/sister, but how can he know? He doesn't even know his true parents! Second, and I know I may be the only one with this opinion, but if you want to play any incest game, please just download any other game from this site, most of them have some incest-related stuff in it. And third, don't hope, wish or ask for any features, unless the developers ask you for. Please let the devs create a story which they want to create, because that's the only way they keep the passion and love to create the content they want!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game came out less than a week ago and you're already asking for new stuff ? Maybe "try reading" some of the devs comments in here while you slow down and wait for a few more days ?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Why would you assume that "a lot of us here" like them busty? What about Rose, not "busty" enough for you?

View attachment 647867

Or Myrtle?

View attachment 647870

Personally I don't like games with (unnatural) big boobs, it's just ridiculous! A lot of games have girls with huuuuge boobs and a MC with a horse-sized schlong (to be fair, the MC of this game also has a more than average sized dick, but it kind of "fits" his comedy-like character).

Most hand-drawn fantasy characters are some kind of unrealistic, but especially in this game I really love the style so far, and I think there's no need to change the overall size or style of any character, or add bigger boobs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well thanks God you are not the developer :)
Stop trying forcing your opinions on everyone just bec you think something is good doesn't mean everyone else have to think the same.

There is no mature women in the game so far... And it's just a character if you dnt like it dnt play.. You have like dozen of the girls you want.

And stop telling everyone what the game needs and doesn't its not your call.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I would just like to acknowledge that every player has his or her taste. We cannot please everyone, nor will we try (or it might lead to a lack of direction and focus). That being said, there are a couple of clarifications I would like to make:

- MC is an orphan. He has never met his parents and an incest path is, by definition, out of reach. He has his adoptive moms from the brothel where he grew up. But that is not incest, is it? In any case, the whores in the brothel will probably not feature in the game until the epilogue (just as they were first introduced in the prologue), to make the narrative formally circular and satisfactory.

- We are in favor of having a variety of body types and ages. I don't think that we have a dearth of large breasts, but it would be nice to add more variety, e.g. more petite, large hips, BBW, more muscular, taller, etc. Several such characters are already planned and we will release them gradually. We made a big world and we want to make it as visually rich and full of variety as possible.

- We will only release stories and characters that have a clear arc and that we like. If a character type is not in the game, it doesn't mean that it won't be or that we don't like it. It's just that we have just begun and have a long way to go.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
- We are in favor of having a variety of body types and ages. I don't think that we have a dearth of large breasts, but it would be nice to add more variety, e.g. more petite, large hips, BBW, more muscular, taller, etc. Several such characters are already planned and we will release them gradually. We made a big world and we want to make it as visually rich and full of variety as possible.
TY so much for understanding ...some of us like them thick with hips and big boobs ;p

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
And stop telling everyone what the game needs and doesn't its not your call.
I'm not telling anybody what the game needs or not. I'm just expressing my personal opinion (hence the use of "Personally I [...]" and "I think [...]"). And this is what this forum should be about, exchanging opinions, and what we like/don't like. If you don't like my opinion, I'm totally fine with it! But don't be rude and tell me I'm "trying to force my opinions" on everybody or I should "stop telling what the game needs and doesn't" -- yes, it's not my call, you're right! Thank god for that, but it isn't yours neither. And that's all I had to say: please leave every aspect of the game to the developers, they've already shown us what a great potential and taste they have!

Oh, and btw: I don't use smilies thoughtlessly, so the ' ;) ' (in the SPOILER, in any case you missed it) in my previous post should have been a hint that I may've not meant every word very seriously...

As you already have read and 'red hearted' the post from magicnuts : he basically said exactly what I was trying to express: leave the game to the devs, they know what they're doing ("Please let the devs create a story which they want to create, because that's the only way they keep the passion and love to create the content they want!" -- "We will only release stories and characters that have a clear arc and that we like.")! And there won't be any incest, so I was right on that one, too. :p

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
incest is another "thing" this game does not need
It's about preference.

Second, and I know I may be the only one with this opinion, but if you want to play any incest game, please just download any other game from this site, most of them have some incest-related stuff in it.
I already did and I would like to play another one with this gorgeus art.

And third, don't hope, wish or ask for any features, unless the developers ask you for. Please let the devs create a story which they want to create, because that's the only way they keep the passion and love to create the content they want!
I am not dictating anything. Devs are free to do what they want. Also, you can't tell me what to do. I can still enjoy the game and talk about my desire unless dev states ''It won't be in it ever''(which he did with his last message). Then I won't continue to want it obviously.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes