reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Hell I'm convinced most devs make these games with only money in mind and not as a passion project (What a legend feels like it was a passion project but the dev lost the passion they once held).
Most maybe, but not all.

Check out for example the work-ethic of the creator of EON. He developes all by himself. That games sexscenes are hot (unlike WaL with its pretty lame sexcenes, that sadly aren´t on par with the art). Pumps out updates regularly like clockwork. Criminally underfinanced and unaprecciated on patreon and still he continues to develop and update regularly even his older game.

That´s a dev who loves his work!

He dropped his last update a few days ago and it´ll be interesting to watch, because................. it looks like he alone will drop his next update before WaL finishes the last 0,2% after 2 years of development with 2 devs :)

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Defending the patreons of this game is actually degenerate behaviour.
It's not that I only defend patrons, I defend people in general,
I defend their right to free opinion, free decisions, free feelings...

Patrons are humans just like F95 members and developers.
I think we should respect them all and not attack any group because they have a different opinion.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
It's not that I only defend patrons, I defend people in general,
I defend their right to free opinion, free decisions, free feelings...

Patrons are humans just like F95 members and developers.
I think we should respect them all and not attack any group because they have a different opinion.
Rich coming from you,seems like you love to attack people for no reason with zero respect.

I guess one has to be a real idiot to do such a posting ;)

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
A few months ago, I said these devs are taking too long and making excuses. Got downvoted and people defended them. Well look at the tag now, abandoned. I can smell fraudsters a kilometre away. Funny how there are so many people here who defend scammers and liars (aka adult devs). Shame on you, you people are the reason adult devs are so successful at scamming folk.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
A few months ago, I said these devs are taking too long and making excuses. Got downvoted and people defended them. Well look at the tag now, abandoned. I can smell fraudsters a kilometre away. Funny how there are so many people here who defend scammers and liars (aka adult devs). Shame on you, you people are the reason adult devs are so successful at scamming folk.
Dude really thought he was spittin'.

krinkels69

Mar 6, 2018
They are polishing what exactly?
The coins that gullible people are throwing at them.
Anyone who believes they are doing anything other than playing their donors for money are on pure copium.

I remember when they mentioned that they'd update every 6 months and it's absolute bullshit they weren't able to release anything worthwhile for over 2 years.

But that said, I'd also play gullible idiots like this if I were to make around 6.5K a month by typing a weekly update with another "progress" report, what do I care if they will just keep spending?

If by miracle or due to divine intervention their pay-piggies money got cut by half or something they'd release an update before you could say 'update when'.

These devs are living their best life and they should if people are this dense.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The coins that gullible people are throwing at them.
Anyone who believes they are doing anything other than playing their donors for money are on pure copium.

I remember when they mentioned that they'd update every 6 months and it's absolute bullshit they weren't able to release anything worthwhile for over 2 years.

But that said, I'd also play gullible idiots like this if I were to make around 6.5K a month by typing a weekly update with another "progress" report, what do I care if they will just keep spending?

If by miracle or due to divine intervention their pay-piggies money got cut by half or something they'd release an update before you could say 'update when'.

These devs are living their best life and they should if people are this dense.
Two months for polishing is actually crazy.
Bro others devs release hours of content in those two months,you literally have to turn off your brain to believe this devs.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
0.6 (6 updates) have taken 2 years of work and now in another 2 years we got nothing...

all those shitty DEVs... always talking about community, that they love their fans, that they are grateful for support and game is done thanks to them... that they love to make games and all this support enable them to do the kind of work they like and not what they need to do...

in reality they don't give a shiet about some anons in the internet... they just take your money and lie for years that they are working on update... it just show they always lied and game was always just money making machine... they never seen us as real people, just cows to milk

deep inside we know it from the beginning but betrayal always hurt.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Personally, I never said this game was a scam. Just that this thread needed to follow the rules of the forum which dictate that a game without updates in 18 months should have the tag. Sure it really isn't abandoned and I'm still patiently waiting for the update, but since the rules dictate so, it should be followed in accordance. I'd prefer a rule change over this though.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes