Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Seems like there's not much traffic in this thread currently... oh well, I'm sure it'll be livelier again when the update comes out.
If I had to guess when the new version releases, I'd say probably in early July if we look at the progress bar and how it changed the past few days and weeks.

Anyhow, still very excited for when it eventually comes so we can see how it all continues.
I believe we will have the update by the end of the month, or by July the latest. Magicnuts has been working hard and are now above 70%.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
View attachment 1230480

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for the weekend.
First of all, we have refunded all of you who joined in the final days of May and were charged again in June. Do check your account and if I have missed you, please send us a message via Patreon.
Now the report:

Chestnut:
This week, Chestnut finished Lana's sprite. I honestly thought that it wouldn't take this long, but we decided to design a new outfit for her (requiring arms and hands) which added to the work. We initially were thinking of modifying her current rags instead to speed things up, but I think the extra time has been worth it (you can see her outfit in this spoiler ). Aside from that, for the past two days, Chestnut has been drawing cutscenes from Lana's bit of content.

Pistachio:
I edited what I was going to pose, adding new writing and dialogues when needed, and posed one or two scenes a day.

Next week's plan:
Now that Chestnut is done with sprite additions, she can focus on finishing cutscenes in earnest.
My plan is to do what I have been doing recently: post one dialogue after another. If the scene requires cutscenes, use a mixture of artworks or placeholder images to advance as fast as possible. If I can, I also want to adjust the text to have it reflect Lana's new outfit.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers
hey when u plan to update game here next time?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Firstly, he's not the dev. Secondly, there's literally a progress tracker on the first page where you can see how close it is to releasing

Reactions: IZenithI

jokuur

May 23, 2019
But you did ask them. You specifically said: "hey when u plan to update game here next time?"
update as in upload, after dev release, i meant how much time it would take to upload after release on patreon but yeah i dont know if he is the person that makes uploads

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I massively envy the lucky swine who some time in the future stumbles across this game in its complete and finished state.
Meanwhile I'm perfectly content experiencing the game over and over again, over a large period of time, instead of a single run.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes