magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hey, was wondering if it'd be cool if I had my illustrator draw in an iconic Holly "cosplayer" in the smoking area just outside the doors of a scene from my game AnimeCon Harem. We're a year into dev (and nowhere near first release for a long long time) but convention attendees and cosplayers are getting populated in and I've been wanting to include some nods to other western ero games. Pictured as example, the Tales of Legendary Lust team is letting us include two Captain Hale cosplayers chatting with each other while they're standing in one of the lines.

View attachment 1240839
Sure, go for it, but do send me an image once you have it.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623475961175.png

Hi everybody.
It's been a busy week trying to finish and polish as much of the content as possible. Here's a summary of what we did:

Chestnut:
Chestnut worked almost entirely on several smaller new cutscenes from Lana's content and edited two of the older scenes that needed hands and gestures to be correctly posed. Aside from that, she drew a new background and finished another one inside the Mansion in the village (an element of which you can see in ).

Pistachio:
My plan was to finish posing Lana's scenes to start testing the game again from the beginning and then work on convos. But I didn't manage to do that. Instead, I worked on many smaller parts that needed to be revisited and edited. I added a few more sound effects (more on the way once I'm done with the posing), wrote new dialogues, changed the way an event happened to make it more intuitive (and less reliant on a specific time of the day), and spent the rest of the week editing text and posing. I am very close to finishing the final section of the update's content, but there are a few longer dialogues with multiple characters, and they are always more complicated to pose.

Next week's plan:
I have created a ton of placeholder cutscenes for Chestnut, and she wants to keep going through them and create the final versions of them one by one.
I want to finish Lana's scenes and go back and play the game a few times from the top, writing down what works and what doesn't so that before starting the sex scenes (and the pre-sex events), we make sure they feel right and the overall story makes sense.

That's all we have.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
magicnuts

Hey there!:)

What can i say this is one the best game created, which is so different from other sandbox games bcoz money and grinding is not any matter of issue instead it progresses smoothly.

At first i got little frustrated with the old city pass drama, but later i realized it was designed to properly introduce all characters.

Everything was good except untill when "Matchmaker" and "Hot-celestine" were merged together. No doubt "Maple" is the most charming character but Hot-celestine model is damn sexy and beautiful.

***Note Matchmaker is celestine and "Hot-celestine is new model of Matchmaker.***

At first i thought "Holly's Grandpa" was flirting with the "Matchmaker" as usual, but i never realized that that stupid idea of "grandpa's magical glasses" will be used to introduce "Hot-celestine".

**Suggestion** - I got an idea, what if "Hot-celestine" was indroduced as "Matchmaker's" stepdaughter or stepsister whichever whom she never cared about with some twisting story with little drama. It would have been much better or other way what if "Matchmaker" gets banished from the town by the king for some reason and New "Hot-celestine" a.k.a new matchmaker model enters into the village as fresh new comer with different name where mc starts new romance story, Which may also actually bind better to introduce "Hot-celestine" model story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all of this you also added Pregnancy planned for future content, now tell me, how come an Old 80+ aged, fatty and Dull grandma can get pregnant just by using some magical glasses that shows her young? for me this is metally and physically impossible, that makes no sense.

If it was made just for fun, believe me there is no fun in this part of the story other than just watching sex scenes.

Well you still have time to change this, it is not so late "Hot-celestine's" story is just haulted at right place some few changes on "celestine's" story can be made to separate each other by either ending OLd matchmakers story or by introducing "Hot-celestine" as "Matchmaker's" stepdaughter or stepsister.

Overall this game is excellent. ;)

Last edited:

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
I like the celestine route. It's fun and different. I can see why some might see it as a waste of a hot character model but I'd still prefer if they kept things as they are.
Also while I can see pregnancy featuring later. I'd imagine it will be for only certain characters and not every girl in the game.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I like the celestine route. It's fun and different. I can see why some might see it as a waste of a hot character model but I'd still prefer if they kept things as they are.
Also while I can see pregnancy featuring later. I'd imagine it will be for only certain characters and not every girl in the game.
Second this, so far in WaL I feel like every character has their own charm and deciding the best character model already? All the routes aren't even done yet lmao.

I'm waiting for Madeline :BootyTime:.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
This game is so good because it tries to present its players with a wide range of different LI types, there's one or more for almost any taste out there (and I think this variety in terms of LIs looks, personality and sexual preferences is only going to get bigger the further this game gets).
When any of the characters in the game isn't to your taste (or mine, even), the best thing to do is to just opt out of that character's content whenever possible and as a last resort simply skip it altogether if opting out of it is not, well, an option.
You don't lose anything by doing so, and other people will still get to enjoy that specific content that you yourself do not, and the reverse of this is also equally true. Everybody gets to enjoy the parts that cater to their tastes, everybody wins.

So, if anything, I wish that this particular diversity of the LIs gets progressively wider with time, not thinner. I feel like this is one of the factors that will keep the game feeling fresh and interesting whenever one comes back for a new update.
Remember.
VARIETY is the spice of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: magicnuts and Obi_W

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Lady Aspen

I know you posted the fan signatures here a really long time ago. But I wonder if you are up for making one more? If so, then I'd request the guard. I know that the guards doesn't have sexual content (which is nice), but I find them absolutely hilarious.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
magicnuts

Hey there!

What can i say this is one the best game created, which is so different from other sandbox games bcoz money and grinding is not any matter of issue instead it progresses smoothly.

At first i got little frustrated with the old city pass drama, but later i realized it was designed to properly introduce all characters.

Everything was good except untill when "Matchmaker" and "Hot-celestine" were merged together. No doubt "Maple" is the most charming character but Hot-celestine model is damn sexy and beautiful.

***Note Matchmaker is celestine and "Hot-celestine is new model of Matchmaker.***

At first i thought "Holly's Grandpa" was flirting with the "Matchmaker" as usual, but i never realized that that stupid idea of "grandpa's magical glasses" will be used to introduce "Hot-celestine".

**Suggestion** - I got an idea, what if "Hot-celestine" was indroduced as "Matchmaker's" stepdaughter or stepsister whichever whom she never cared about with some twisting story with little drama. It would have been much better or other way what if "Matchmaker" gets banished from the town by the king for some reason and New "Hot-celestine" a.k.a new matchmaker model enters into the village as fresh new comer with different name where mc starts new romance story, Which may also actually bind better to introduce "Hot-celestine" model story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all of this you also added Pregnancy planned for future content, now tell me, how come an Old 80+ aged, fatty and Dull grandma can get pregnant just by using some magical glasses that shows her young? for me this is metally and physically impossible, that makes no sense.

If it was made just for fun, believe me there is no fun in this part of the story other than just watching sex scenes.

Well you still have time to change this, it is not so late "Hot-celestine's" story is just haulted at right place some few changes on "celestine's" story can be made to separate each other by either ending OLd matchmakers story or by introducing "Hot-celestine" as "Matchmaker's" stepdaughter or stepsister.

Overall this game is excellent.
Hey. Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We do have a few ideas for what to do with the two Celestinas, but our plan is somewhat different from what you're suggesting. We are yet to work out the detail, but I can confirm that the current content will not change since I think Celestina works well as the main antagonist of Holly's first quest (and remember that her sex scene is optional).

I'm hoping that Gomira would soon make an apperence, but she's probably a main quest girl.
She won't play any parts in the next two updates (0.5 and 0.6), and no, she will have her own update.

Lady Aspen

I know you posted the fan signatures here a really long time ago. But I wonder if you are up for making one more? If so, then I'd request the guard. I know that the guards doesn't have sexual content (which is nice), but I find them absolutely hilarious.
I don't know if this will work or not or how to make it a signature, but it should have the right dimensions:
sig_wal_kevin.jpg

what is the future new update content
The next update focuses on the Main Story and will include scenes with Lana and Simmone (a new character).

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Hey. Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We do have a few ideas for what to do with the two Celestinas, but our plan is somewhat different from what you're suggesting. We are yet to work out the detail, but I can confirm that the current content will not change since I think Celestina works well as the main antagonist of Holly's first quest (and remember that her sex scene is optional).
Thanks for your assurance,:love: since you have other plans and ideas, at least there is some hope.

In addition, there is no doubt, what makes Holly's Story so great! is just bcoz of Celestina's role and her influence on Holly, but just don't want to see "Hot-Celestina" as Celestine dummy. :D

Keep up, waiting to play the next update.

Reactions: magicnuts
Mar 28, 2019
~>w0w didn't expect to get this update.

~>I thought this game well b update on another year.

~>game is hilarious from the beginning however I have forgotten the story sadly XD cause I stop playin

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes