WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I finished the current content last night and I feel this game could be nearly complete, as is.... assuming its the start of a series. It would be a great place to stop and start the sequel.

As a Quest For Glory fan (I go back to the Hero's Quest days... it was the first PC game I bought, back in 1990), this really scratched an itch for my love of old school adventure games. Even lacking any combat, it still felt like a great homage.

I will definitely buy the final release.

HappySausage

Nov 13, 2020
lols like i care about your opinion kid. i think 9 months is too long.Your pathetic attempt at belittling me over it is rather cute.
You wouldn't even care to comment if you weren't truly frustrated about the waiting time...something tells me that you're only lashing out because deep down you REALLY want that next update to drop... xD
Just remember, your opinion only truly matters to you...so don't lie to yourself...

Mar 4, 2018
I finished the current content last night and I feel this game could be nearly complete, as is.... assuming its the start of a series. It would be a great place to stop and start the sequel.

As a Quest For Glory fan (I go back to the Hero's Quest days... it was the first PC game I bought, back in 1990), this really scratched an itch for my love of old school adventure games. Even lacking any combat, it still felt like a great homage.

Don't give the developer crappy ideas please. This isn't the guy who did Milf City, thank God.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Don't give the developer crappy ideas please. This isn't the guy who did Milf City, thank God.
How is that a bad idea?

Its not like this is an "early access" game where we all paid a full price and then get a bait-and-switch to lesser product. I paid nothing and got a really fun and entertaining experience.

I do not see how this would affect people that give via patreon or the like either. They still get this game and future development. This would allow the current game to get a release on proper sites and increase interest.

I also do not understand the Milf City comment.

Maybe I am reading into this incorrectly, but it seems the "patreon model" has really jaded people and forcing knee-jerk reactions that may not be warranted.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

But how does it feel like it could be nearly complete? We've had all of two updates focusing on the main story, which isn't anywhere near to being finished. The rest were for sidequests/ other girls which, only 2 or 3 of them even have completed storylines, and two haven't even been revealed yet.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
But how does it feel like it could be nearly complete? We've had all of two updates focusing on the main story, which isn't anywhere near to being finished. The rest were for sidequests/ other girls which, only 2 or 3 of them even have completed storylines, and two haven't even been revealed yet.

After last update, I'm only here for Lana, sooooooo.... we've actually made good progress on MY main quest- Knock Up Lana.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I think it's pretty fair to complain given the length it took for this update, but only if the release ISN'T around the corner and IF the quality of the update is poor and short. So far though there only sin is being a little slow unlike Summertime Saga which is an actual terrible production place and Milfy City which yeah was a scam.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes