theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
While still patiently waiting for the update, which hopefully will drop this weekend, this is just a reminder that there's an "Ignore" option for members (something I press within half a second when I spot a troll). So to me, this thread was pretty chill in the past few days, I'm not sure what you're all about ;)

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
While still patiently waiting for the update, which hopefully will drop this weekend, this is just a reminder that there's an "Ignore" option for members (something I press within half a second when I spot a troll). So to me, this thread was pretty chill in the past few days, I'm not sure what you're all about ;)
Also there is "Report" Button to make most of the recent posts disappear....you just have to know the magic word...
then do not support it if you honestly think that. simples
Most here are not supporting ... not anymore anyway

Its about SEO Boost :geek: ... Mods / People who are close to dev's circle from discord whom making all the noise here because this is an open thread & indexed by google, bing, yandex / has backlink to all other sites. Discord is a closed room circle jerk -> No SEO boost :(.

Classic DC/Icstor strategy. If someone criticizes or raises question, 2-4 people almost ready with bullshit response. Its like DC/Isctor mafia combined in one thread.

Sep 6, 2018
Also there is "Report" Button to make most of the recent posts disappear....you just have to know the magic word...

Most here are not supporting ... not anymore anyway

Its about SEO Boost :geek: ... Mods / People who are close to dev's circle from discord whom making all the noise here because this is an open thread & indexed by google, bing, yandex / has backlink to all other sites. Discord is a closed room circle jerk -> No SEO boost :(.

Classic DC/Icstor strategy. If someone criticizes or raises question, 2-4 people almost ready with bullshit response. Its like DC/Isctor mafia combined in one thread.
My brother in christ, do you really think they care about miniscule search engine clout when they’re getting 9k a month?

loskyeh

Dec 8, 2020
Hey guys, while waiting for the 0.6 release, was wondering what's your favorite girl when it comes to writing and chara design (hottest visually talking) ?

As for me I would say, best writing goes to Lana's romance easily! (That was the "hardest" to seduce considering the context and her personnality/age) And my favorite one, visually talking may be Gomira (I can't wait for her release too).

What about you dear fellows ? :unsure:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys, while waiting for the 0.6 release, was wondering what's your favorite girl when it comes to writing and chara design (hottest visually talking) ?

As for me I would say, best writing goes to Lana's romance easily! (That was the "hardest" to seduce considering the context and her personnality/age) And my favorite one, visually talking may be Gomira (I can't wait for her release too).

Myrtle best girl.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
I agree to this point. It's definetely not worth a year developing 1 character story. You guys are setting yourself up for disappoitment if you think the update is going to be good for content. Considering they did not even cover 1 city fully yet and have plenty of locations on the map - this is going to be (already is) a milk fest
I agree. But your only bet to influence any sort of change is Patreon and even that is a gamble. They're making great money from it, so they're doing good and nothing will change. Also, they do not have much of a competition when it comes to 2D (or even 3D) fantasy games here (or high fantasy games in general) that are made in RenPy, since all the remotely good ones are made in RPGM, which a lot of people hate. So considering that, they're pretty much free to do things however they want without many consequences. So if you're not a fan of long pacing, you better just drop it and come back in a 2-3 years, if you even remember the game (novel) at that point, since nothing will change here.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020

Currently myrtle, I'm just glad I'm a Rose fan as well because she's next so that may change or be about even, probably the latter because Myrtle is in it too again anyway heh.

loskyeh

Dec 8, 2020
Well, i think his story is the best (so far) because it's so wholesome, in a really wholesome game, created by wholesome couple. It's so perfect.
I can see it this way.

But if I remember correctly (I'm maybe wrong?), the MC starting a sexual relation with her before knowing the truth about her husband statut(dead). Even if it wasn't cheating at the end, there was a brief moment of "intentional cheating".

Then I totally agree on the wholesome game and wholesome couple who are developping it!

Reactions: Sasanid

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Let's see, girls I'm most interested in:

- Dear Celestina. Sure, it's weird that she's just a hallucination caused by a pair of magic glasses that are probably possessed by a succubus, and the actual Celestina is a horrible old hag, but I'm a simple person with simple tastes. Booba. My favorite character in anything in terms of sex appeal is always going to be the one with the biggest booba, unless a lot of other factors are working against her and in favor of some other girl. So long as Dear Celestina is the character with the biggest booba, I'm going to anticipate her update letting us get to play with them. (Plus, magicnuts has posted here mentioning that in her storyline, they plan to "decouple" her from the real Celestina, so Dear Celestina becomes a person who actually exists and not just you fucking the old hag while under an illusion spell, so the main problem with her is something that's going to go away. Exactly how I'm not sure, maybe the demon in the glasses getting free and transforming into her?) But they intend to add a lot more girls to this game before it's over so, who knows, she might be dethroned as the Booba Queen and if she loses that then her appeal goes way down.

- Gretta. Gretta combines two of my favorite tropes: An older woman who's kind and motherly toward you (she even likes to cook!), and stealing a hot wife away from her asshole of a husband. (Though, the netori here is less appealing than it could be, because Waldo seems all but uninterested in her. It feels like you're taking his unwanted leftovers rather than stealing something precious to him.) Her being the runner up for the Booba Queen doesn't hurt matters either. If she had boobas of Dear Celestina's size, she'd take the #1 spot easily.

- Serana. My favorite trope wrt domination is all about power reversal, the dom character taking an attractive person who has power over them normally and turning them into their sex slave. A student subjugating their teacher, for example, or a commoner subjugating a noble. (Lana is royalty too, but an important ingredient to make this power reversal satisfying is the person with power lords it over the protagonist until the reversal happens. You don't even find out Lana is nobility until quite a ways into the story and even then, she never uses her noble title to bully you. Serana uses her nobility and magic powers to bully you right from the start.) Now, unfortunately, this game is quite vanilla, so I don't expect the story to go in quite the direction I want, with Serana becoming the MC's actual willing sex slave. But I expect what we *will* get is something that I'll still enjoy it a fair bit. Also, she's #3 for the biggest boobas which doesn't hurt either.

- Lady Hammerdick and Queen Nevernuff. No, not Simmone, this Lady Hammerdick:

Code:
            kevin "Yeah, there was a dude... Vil. Yeah, King Vil they called him. Evil looking!"
            show pov bdoubt mside hbneu1
            show kevin eneu
            kevin "Plus, the Hammerdick guy."
            pov "Who?"
            show pov mneu eneu hbthink
            kevin "Lord Hammerdick. Must be a pal of the King. He's the new guy in charge."
            show pov ewide mhappy bup hfneu2 hbneu2
            show kevin ehappy sblush
            kevin "And he has the juiciest wife I've ever seen!"
(Far as I can tell, this is the only mention of Simmone's mom in the whole game thus far. She might not even be a proper waifu candidate, but Kevin mentioning how attractive she is means I'd be very surprised if she didn't become one later.)

We haven't met either of these women yet, but what we do know about them hits too many of my fetish buttons to ignore. For one thing, they're older women, which I'll always prefer over younger women, ceteris paribus. (Forgive me, I love the MILF.) For another, they're nobility, and they're wives to the major antagonists (well, Queen Nevernuff isn't married to King Vil quite yet IIRC, he's just making the moves on her and she's not rejecting them, but it's close enough to count), which promises a superior version of Gretta's netori appeal. Furthermore, I'm a horrible degenerate and something just really, really appeals to me in a harem collecting game about collecting both a waifu *and* her hotter mom. Ideally there'd be mother/daughter group sex scenes but unfortunately that's unlikely to happen in this game. (I like sisters too so I expect I'll like the twins but given a choice between a pair of sisters and a mother and daughter, I'll take the latter each time.)

Finally, and probably most importantly, we don't really know anything else about them besides these superficial details: That means my imagination can fill in all the blanks with the things that would appeal to me most. We'll always prefer what we imagine could be inside a closed mystery box, to what we know is present and in front of us. I'm sure that when we actually meet these characters, they won't be as good as my imagination. But in the meantime, I really want to meet them in a way that I don't really care about other characters we've heard about and haven't met yet, like Junior's sister Joy or Maple's "bunny friend" or the she-wolf who lives in the Lurkden.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

- Dear Celestina. Sure, it's weird that she's just a hallucination caused by a pair of magic glasses that are probably possessed by a succubus, and the actual Celestina is a horrible old hag, but I'm a simple person with simple tastes. Booba. My favorite character in anything in terms of sex appeal is always going to be the one with the biggest booba, unless a lot of other factors are working against her and in favor of some other girl. So long as Dear Celestina is the character with the biggest booba, I'm going to anticipate her update letting us get to play with them. (Plus, magicnuts has posted here mentioning that in her storyline, they plan to "decouple" her from the real Celestina, so Dear Celestina becomes a person who actually exists and not just you fucking the old hag while under an illusion spell, so the main problem with her is something that's going to go away. Exactly how I'm not sure, maybe the demon in the glasses getting free and transforming into her?) But they intend to add a lot more girls to this game before it's over so, who knows, she might be dethroned as the Booba Queen and if she loses that then her appeal goes way down.

- Gretta. Gretta combines two of my favorite tropes: An older woman who's kind and motherly toward you (she even likes to cook!), and stealing a hot wife away from her asshole of a husband. (Though, the netori here is less appealing than it could be, because Waldo seems all but uninterested in her. It feels like you're taking his unwanted leftovers rather than stealing something precious to him.) Her being the runner up for the Booba Queen doesn't hurt matters either. If she had boobas of Dear Celestina's size, she'd take the #1 spot easily.

- Serana. My favorite trope wrt domination is all about power reversal, the dom character taking an attractive person who has power over them normally and turning them into their sex slave. A student subjugating their teacher, for example, or a commoner subjugating a noble. (Lana is royalty too, but an important ingredient to make this power reversal satisfying is the person with power lords it over the protagonist until the reversal happens. You don't even find out Lana is nobility until quite a ways into the story and even then, she never uses her noble title to bully you. Serana uses her nobility and magic powers to bully you right from the start.) Now, unfortunately, this game is quite vanilla, so I don't expect the story to go in quite the direction I want, with Serana becoming the MC's actual willing sex slave. But I expect what we *will* get is something that I'll still enjoy it a fair bit. Also, she's #3 for the biggest boobas which doesn't hurt either.

Code:
            kevin "Yeah, there was a dude... Vil. Yeah, King Vil they called him. Evil looking!"
            show kevin eneu
            pov "Who?"
            show kevin ehappy sblush
(Far as I can tell, this is the only mention of Simmone's mom in the whole game thus far. She might not even be a proper waifu candidate, but Kevin mentioning how attractive she is means I'd be very surprised if she didn't become one later.)

We haven't met either of these women yet, but what we do know about them hits too many of my fetish buttons to ignore. For one thing, they're older women, which I'll always prefer over younger women, ceteris paribus. (Forgive me, I love the MILF.) For another, they're nobility, and they're wives to the major antagonists (well, Queen Nevernuff isn't married to King Vil quite yet IIRC, he's just making the moves on her and she's not rejecting them, but it's close enough to count), which promises a superior version of Gretta's netori appeal. Furthermore, I'm a horrible degenerate and something just really, really appeals to me in a harem collecting game about collecting both a waifu *and* her hotter mom. Ideally there'd be mother/daughter group sex scenes but unfortunately that's unlikely to happen in this game. (I like sisters too so I expect I'll like the twins but given a choice between a pair of sisters and a mother and daughter, I'll take the latter each time.)

Finally, and probably most importantly, we don't really know anything else about them besides these superficial details: That means my imagination can fill in all the blanks with the things that would appeal to me most. We'll always prefer what we imagine could be inside a closed mystery box, to what we know is present and in front of us. I'm sure that when we actually meet these characters, they won't be as good as my imagination. But in the meantime, I really want to meet them in a way that I don't really care about other characters we've heard about and haven't met yet, like Junior's sister Joy or Maple's "bunny friend" or the she-wolf who lives in the Lurkden.
Damn, someone definitely got taste. Love it.

loskyeh

Dec 8, 2020

Code:
            show kevin eneu
            pov "Who?"
            show kevin ehappy sblush

I can't argue against that, big perfectly shaped natural boobs are often... always the good answer :sneaky:

Yeah, I too can't wait for Mommy Gretta update :love:

Good point for sisters/twins characters! Who don't like it! I really hope we'd have some good characters to fullfill this kink!

Haha, everyone got his own particular fetishes, even if I'm not all about cucking other guys (I don't really care about Waldo to be honest), I share a lot of your opinions!

Reactions: Ranma

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Code:
            show kevin eneu
            pov "Who?"
            show kevin ehappy sblush
Lord Hammerdick's wife have some interesting tastes, if you remember his conversation with Myrtle when she becomes a toymaker. That's the other point of the story where she's been mentioned

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes