Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 871888

Overview:
The story is about a young man that goes to the biggest city of the realm to lose his virginity but ends up meeting a mysterious woman who sends him on an epic quest. A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Developer: MagicNuts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.01
Language: English
NTR: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Progress Tracker:

Hidden Photos Locations:

FAQ:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: -
MEGA -
0.6.02 Bugfix:
MEGA

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - -
MEGA -
Mac: -
MEGA -

Mods: Gallery Unlocker Mod - Save Naming Mod
Ports: Android - Android (Low Frame)** -
Android 7.3.5 SKD**
Translations: SPANISH* -
PORTUGUESE* - RUSSIAN* - RUSSIAN APK*
HGW thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
** If your device crashes or has performance issues, please download the low-frame or the 7.3.5 SDK version (note: the old save files are incompatible with the 7.3.5 SDK port).

View attachment 871906 View attachment 640419 View attachment 640420 View attachment 640421 View attachment 640423 View attachment 640424 View attachment 640425 View attachment 640426 View attachment 640427 View attachment 640428 View attachment 640429 View attachment 640430 View attachment 640431 View attachment 640432 View attachment 640433 View attachment 871894 View attachment 640435 View attachment 871903 View attachment 640436 View attachment 871895 View attachment 871896 View attachment 871897 View attachment 871898 View attachment 871899 View attachment 871901 View attachment 1040864 View attachment 871904 View attachment 871902
Please fix link anonfile or add gofile

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Says who?
What's to say that, after all patrons being pissed off enough to withdraw their support, they're going to automatically flood back?
Never heard of "once bitten, twice shy"?

End of the day, what their patrons choose to spend their money on, is none of our concern.
If they see value in it, that's their business.
Whether you agree with that value existing, or not, is utterly irrelevant.

Regardless, it's gone up by 1.4% since 28th Dec. There is 7.1% remaining.
The update will be here when it's ready, not at the demand of randoms on an adult game forum.
You know in reality it will never be from 100-0. But if it would, devs would be much more careful not to get into that state. Realistically with more prudent patrons you would be looking at mounting percentage drops in patron numbers, which would make them feel fire under their asses and actually start doing work.

I see people like you guys in each thread of every milked game ever. It really is getting funny how easily fooled you all are. Well numbers dont lie, it works and from your replies I can see why it works. Same goes for microtransactions in games, you vote with your wallet and boy is the average consumer beyond stupid.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
which would make them feel fire under their asses and actually start doing work.
Aah, I see. So your whole position & argument is based on the assumption that they're not doing anything for the money.

I literally just showed you that it's gone up by 1.4% in roughly 1.5 weeks.
They are clearly working & progress is moving.

If their patrons are happy with that & you are not, I'm afraid that's tough luck.
You'll just have to learn how to deal with it.

Alex and Eva Gaming

Jan 7, 2024
I personally am new to the adult gaming space. One of the first games I funded on patreon was What a legend. After 6 months of no update, I stopped funding it, but I may jump on again to support the project if they start putting out more content. For me personally, a year is too long for me to fund a project without any real changes. I respect anyone who wants to keep supporting it though. The content we already have is pretty high quality IMO.

Jul 8, 2021
There is no point in arguing that updates take too much time. If you look carefully, you realize there are like three people who constantly defend developers. I noticed that updates take too much time several months ago, and the people who defended devs are the same who defend them now. They are either super fans or somehow connected to the team - either way, they will defend the developers no matter how absurdly long the development time becomes. The simple fact is that this update already took more than a year, and it is not close to completion. Who cares how much the developers make after paying taxes, what excuses they give you - the update time is not ok. This comment section is becoming toxic wasteland - people come and complain about long wait, and three white knights defend the honor of devs and will defend them if updates take another two years to complete. My prediction - the update will come out this year and abandoned afterwards, while people slowly realize that a year and a half of waiting for two hours of content was not worth it. Such a shame as well, the art is gorgeous and the idea is nice, but I just can't see how such an ambitious project with devs refusing to hire more people - whether because of greed or artistic vision - can be complete.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
My prediction - the update will come out this year and abandoned afterwards, while people slowly realize that a year and a half of waiting for two hours of content was not worth it. Such a shame as well, the art is gorgeous and the idea is nice, but I just can't see how such an ambitious project with devs refusing to hire more people - whether because of greed or artistic vision - can be complete.
I think the same,i just dont see this project moving forward when the devs themselves are doing anything they can to stop this game to get bigger.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
There is no point in arguing that updates take too much time. If you look carefully, you realize there are like three people who constantly defend developers. I noticed that updates take too much time several months ago, and the people who defended devs are the same who defend them now. They are either super fans or somehow connected to the team - either way, they will defend the developers no matter how absurdly long the development time becomes. The simple fact is that this update already took more than a year, and it is not close to completion. Who cares how much the developers make after paying taxes, what excuses they give you - the update time is not ok. This comment section is becoming toxic wasteland - people come and complain about long wait, and three white knights defend the honor of devs and will defend them if updates take another two years to complete. My prediction - the update will come out this year and abandoned afterwards, while people slowly realize that a year and a half of waiting for two hours of content was not worth it. Such a shame as well, the art is gorgeous and the idea is nice, but I just can't see how such an ambitious project with devs refusing to hire more people - whether because of greed or artistic vision - can be complete.
As one of those three same people, I'd say it's not whiteknighting, it's trying to debunk stupid 'reasonings' from people who only know how to insult and don't give a fuck about facts or available info, so that silent, random readers can at least have a more accurate picture of what's going on and then form their opinions. Otherwise, the thread would become a total clusterfuck, a playground for brainless haters who only seek their dopamine kick from the easy reactions they collect for dog-piling devs with no other argument than 'it's been too long and they earn a lot, so it's a scam because I say so', and this wouldn't help anybody.

I don't think someone has ever said everything is fine when even devs are claiming this is an unacceptably long cycle, but so far the reasons given for the delay check out, no matter what doomsayers say. And that's what I'll keep reminding everytime I feel like it until proven otherwise, as I have the same right than others to express my opinions.

My prediction: the 0.7 update will come out this quarter and we'll then see 0.8 coming out in 7-9 months after that. Wanna bet?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Did you not read, or understand, the context? :unsure:
If their patrons withdrew support, they wouldn't have "easy patreon money".
They wouldn't have any money, hence they would need to get jobs to provide for their family which, in turn, would mean less time available for development.

So the post that he replied to, suggesting that if everyone withdrew their support, then the devs would suddenly produce an update, he's pointing out that it doesn't necessarily work out that way.
In fact, it can quite feasibly have the opposite effect.
That's only in the long term. If they had half their supporters cancel and leave messages like "I am not coming back until you update" then things would change rapidly. Also, getting a job after you have been out of the workforce for years isn't so easy, especially for those in competitive fields like graphic design. I don't know what the personal circumstances of the artists are but unless they have other more in demand skills it wouldn't be as easy as doing the patreon bit.

Also, lets be honest for a minute, if your employer didn't put pressure on you to work your full hours (or in my case a lot more), would you? After several months where the money keeps coming in despite less and less work being done you would settle in to a much more relaxed routine where work would not be a priority. That kind of thing is super common on Patreon due to how the system is set up.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's only in the long term. If they had half their supporters cancel and leave messages like "I am not coming back until you update" then things would change rapidly.
On what basis would "things change rapidly"? They can't magically produce this update any quicker.
Patrons dropping out doesn't mean there are more hours in the day.

They had a new child and the male dev was hospitalised twice, for operations. That's 3 decent sized chunks of time which were simply not available to them - it's also the biggest update they've done yet, hence the update taking longer & patrons accepting that as justification.
A bunch of random pirates not accepting it is utterly irrelevant to their business.
That kind of thing is super common on Patreon due to how the system is set up.
I don't dispute that, but we're not discussing Patreon's system, or the shitty behaviour of some other devs.
What I dispute is that assumption\generalisation being arbitrarily applied to this dev, when all evidence points to the contrary.

It's gone up 1.5% in the last 1.5 weeks. There is only 7.1% remaining. At current rate, the maths is pretty simple.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Did you not read, or understand, the context? :unsure:
If their patrons withdrew support, they wouldn't have "easy patreon money".
They wouldn't have any money, hence they would need to get jobs to provide for their family which, in turn, would mean less time available for development.

So the post that he replied to, suggesting that if everyone withdrew their support, then the devs would suddenly produce an update, he's pointing out that it doesn't necessarily work out that way.
In fact, it can quite feasibly have the opposite effect.
No. Rewarding unproductivity only encourages the person or team to remain unproductive. This is simply logical, if you make a lot of money without needing to show productivity, you don't need to worry about being productive. It is precisely this type of behavior from fans that destroys a project.

As much as people like a game and everything, you need to remain at least rational and realize when something is clearly wrong. Give money to someone not to work, and they will never work.

This is the old drama that repeats itself again and again, the infamous development nightmare.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
That wouldn't be the problem, but if you keep taking money monthly without delivering any content for years, that's simply wrong, regardless of the passion people have for the project, forget that sentimentality for a moment and use your rationality.

Again, this is an old drama. It's not the first time and it won't be the last that a popular game falls into a development nightmare because the only ones who can demand productivity from the devs don't do it.

Tomorrow this will happen again, another popular game will emerge and fall into the development nightmare, and people will complain about the exact same things.
i hope not also hope not the development hell

Jul 8, 2021
Side point - are there any projects when the next update after the long wait is significantly quicker? I am trying to remember any games where devs managed to overcome the slow down, but so far it looks like if something like this happens, the development is in deep waters for good.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just saying this isn't new... An old soap opera, and I had expectations about this game too. This has happened before, it happens with other projects, and this is exactly what is destroying this project too.

And if the people commenting here don't matter, why are you defending the devs' wrong stance so hard? Let these people talk and complain, after all, they are irrelevant.
Now you're just doing the same as the previous dude & judging these devs on other dev's behaviour.
That's fundamentally flawed.

It doesn't matter if it's happened elsewhere, it only matters if it's happening here & the evidence shows that it's not

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Now you're just doing the same as the previous dude & judging these devs on other dev's behaviour.
That's fundamentally flawed.

It doesn't matter if it's happened elsewhere, it only matters if it's happening here & the evidence shows that it's not
considering there is a humongous pattern with NSFW games in general, it is a reasonable judgment. Sorry but people been fucked over a lot over the last what... 10 years? By various devs so they have the right complain. I used to support legitimately various projects, but now i'm just part of the Black Pearl's crew... proudly so as i have saved probably 2k+ on failed projects

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes