TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Incredible game with stunning pictures! (I presume they are drawn by the author?) The story is good in my opinion, but I am curious about Moahtower and Lurkden

Reactions: magicnuts

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
also, comparing the art in summertime saga to the art in this game is like comparing a caveman to a man wearing tuxedo... there are standards and there are standards
You're also comparing a game released in 2016 to a game released in 2020. I'm sure DarkCookie would love to redo a lot of posing and animations. I'm not saying by any means it would compare to What a Legend, but it sure wouldn't be night and day.

Really not sure what the tech update is going to provide other than widescreen, but I'm hoping for some better polishing of older scenes.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You're also comparing a game released in 2016 to a game released in 2020. I'm sure DarkCookie would love to redo a lot of posing and animations. I'm not saying by any means it would compare to What a Legend, but it sure wouldn't be night and day.

Really not sure what the tech update is going to provide other than widescreen, but I'm hoping for some better polishing of older scenes.
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better, game released in 2016?, what does that have to do with art? Does 4 year older pc have anything to do with the way his hand and pencil moves?

^^
typical summertimesaga patron, iq below 90

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better, game released in 2016?, what does that have to do with art? Does 4 year older pc have anything to do with the way his hand and pencil moves?

^^
typical summertimesaga patron, iq below 90
I'm not subbed to DarkCookie. I'm subbed to MagicNuts, OceanLab and NLT and 395Games.

I don't follow STS, so I had no idea that he had tried to redo older stuff. I just assumed he didn't because some of the scenes look like shit.

STS isn't even in my top 10 games list. Way to make yourself look like an ass.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Qianke

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
he's been redrawing everything all the time and it's not looking better
That's for sure. Some of the characters' redraws have improved (such as Judith,) whereas a lot more have been given narrower eyes with extra-thick mascara or something. I liked the wide-eyed "cartoony" look much better. Mind you, WAL's art style blows Summertime Saga out of the water.

Reactions: HogRocket

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The thing about Summertime Saga is that it's erotic art for people who broke their brains looking up R34 of their favorite western cartoon moms when they were 10 and first discovering their sexuality and now have a pavlovian arousal response to such artwork.

(It's me, I'm those people.)

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
The thing about Summertime Saga is that it's erotic art for people who broke their brains looking up R34 of their favorite western cartoon moms when they were 10 and first discovering their sexuality and now have a pavlovian arousal response to such artwork.

(It's me, I'm those people.)
Aren't we all? :p :cool:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1642828844967.png

Hi everybody.

First, I want to let you all know that in the coming week, we'll run a poll (open to Close Friend and Best Friend tier patrons) to determine the next extra location that we will add to the game (in 0.6 if we have the time, otherwise in 0.7). We want to expand the world gradually, and although some areas will be required for each update and added by default, you can help us decide what other locations we should work on next. You can see the places , and the poll will consist of the following locations:
  • The harbor
  • The inn
  • The high district
  • The public garden located in the high district
  • The plain district
  • The mage district
  • The miller's house (village)
  • The twins' houses (village)

Now the report:
My plan last week was to start Rose's second quest, and I have somewhat achieved that objective, but things weren't as simple as I had hoped. After finishing the first quest, I prepared the game, updated the hints, and sent it to Chestnut to play and test it. She liked most of the events but wasn't a fan of one of the scenes that I had changed slightly from the storyboard because that didn't quite work. Anyway, I spent a day and a half rewriting and trying to see if I could save the scene, but seeing that it was taking too much time, I focused on the second quest instead, doing the first step of the think, and coding a few cutscenes that Chestnut had prepared. I intend not to go back to the event that needs to be fixed until after I'm done with most of the posing tasks since I think seeing it with a fresh eye will help, and right now, I want to advance as much as possible.
Chestnut did the test, sketched a few more storyboard panels, and then got back to her work, mainly doing cutscenes (see a spoiler ). She has also recorded a video that I will prepare and publish soon. So if you like our art-creation videos, expect one tomorrow.

For the next week, Chestnut will be working on cutscenes as usual. My goal for Jan is to finish posing Rose's second quest (not including cutscenes or sex scenes), so I will work to achieve that objective.

That's all we have, folks
Have a great great weekend
Cheers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What a Legend! [v0.5.01] Gallery Unlock Mod

Developer : MagicNuts
- - -
Modder : Brandy - -
Game Version : 0.5.01
Mod Version : 0.5.01

Features:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD : MEGA, ,

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod
Here

View attachment 1421347 View attachment 1421348 View attachment 1421349
There are three characters that have not been unlocked by the mod.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes