Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
I want to download this. MEGA quota exceeded. FilesFM and MixDrop downloading at 300kbps and Anonfiles has ceased to exist. How should I even be downloading this? Someone please upload to GoFile or PixelDrain. Thank you

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I want to download this. MEGA quota exceeded. FilesFM and MixDrop downloading at 300kbps and Anonfiles has ceased to exist. How should I even be downloading this? Someone please upload to GoFile or PixelDrain. Thank you
You can always use a vpn, or jdownloader or megabasterd to bypass the Mega limits, I personally use the latter and it works perfectly. :)

Last edited:

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
With free MEGA account you have daily quota limit for transfers, but if you reach your quota you can resume the download after 24 hours. I don't see the problem. You can download up to 5GB every day ;)

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
There's a gofile link in the game's official site

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1702694868938.png
Weekly report 188

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you're all feeling well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She spent the week drawing artwork for the reworked cutscene from Gomira's intro. We shared one of the images in a spoiler post, which, although unedited, gives an idea of the style we're going for. She's not yet done with the artwork since, although she hasn't had to design them from scratch (she has already done that before), the changes and the way I'm going to code them will mean we will have a different transition style between images of the cutscenes, to account for that some of the artworks need to be recomposed.

Pistachio:
I edited and posed dialogues from Gomira's second quest, finally passing the sex scene. Overall, I'm happy with the outcome, and although I can see the necessary polish, which I will begin working on once I'm done with the main content, I believe what is done will be enjoyable to those who have liked our previous content. Yesterday, I tested Chestnut's artwork to see if our current approach can work, and the results were positive (with some tweaks). Once she's done with them and me with my current tasks, I'll code them in.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut wants to finish the artwork from the cutscene she's working on and begin work on more sex scenes.
For the remaining days of Dec, I don't want to do anything other than posing and editing (plus rewriting if necessary) to finish the remaining posing tasks as soon as possible.

That's all, folks.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Gallery unlocker isn't working copied to game folder, there is no option for it, how does it work?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 3177323

total progress: 91.9 %

So 2-3 % further than last time.
if you actually read their reports, you'll see that there is absolutely no correlation between this chart, what they supposely do and the reality, it is just something to feed the hungry
it will be done when it will be done, no point of doing any guesses or projections based on these "progress reports"

Sep 14, 2023
if you actually read their reports, you'll see that there is absolutely no correlation between this chart, what they supposely do and the reality, it is just something to feed the hungry
it will be done when it will be done, no point of doing any guesses or projections based on these "progress reports"
I just count the numbers divide them by other numbers, and give you a number.

Do you have anything better to do while waiting for that damn long update ? No? Me neither, that's why I do it...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, let's "actually read" the key points from the report, regarding what they've been working on for the last week:
"Chestnut:
She spent the week drawing artwork.
...to account for that some of the artworks need to be recomposed.
Pistachio:
I edited and posed dialogues from Gomira's second quest"

Art, Posing & Editing.
So let's check those 3 aspects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Art went from 294/299 to 291/299.
As explained by "some of the artworks need to be recomposed".
Posing has gone from 275/330 (83.3%) - 280/330 (84.8%).
Editing has gone from 379/381 (99.5%) - 386/387 (99.7%).

But "there is absolutely no correlation", right? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Honestly, how do you not see it?? :unsure:

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
OK, let's "actually read" the key points from the report, regarding what they've been working on for the last week:
"Chestnut:
She spent the week drawing artwork.
...to account for that some of the artworks need to be recomposed.
Pistachio:
I edited and posed dialogues from Gomira's second quest"

Art, Posing & Editing.
So let's check those 3 aspects:
Art went from 294/299 to 291/299.
As explained by "some of the artworks need to be recomposed".
Posing has gone from 275/330 (83.3%) - 280/330 (84.8%).
Editing has gone from 379/381 (99.5%) - 386/387 (99.7%).

But "there is absolutely no correlation", right? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Honestly, how do you not see it?? :unsure:
I read from his last report (all of them sound like this for me) - we did something, maybe, but lets pretend we did something so we have excuse to change some numbers around in the chart so at the end the grand total ends up 2-3% more than the previous one and shows "progress"

I think I've said this before, with their workflow, spending a month or two on planning alone would negate the need for constant "rewrites" and "redrawing" which is a giant time sink, and the chart says planning is done and writing is virtually complete, yet week after week there is constant rework...

so, yes, I think that chart is but a joke, and is there so some people can pretend to understand something and end up seeing "progress"

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I read from his last report (all of them sound like this for me) - we did something, maybe, but lets pretend we did something so we have excuse to change some numbers around in the chart so at the end the grand total ends up 2-3% more than the previous one and shows "progress"

I think I've said this before, with their workflow, spending a month or two on planning alone would negate the need for constant "rewrites" and "redrawing" which is a giant time sink, and the chart says planning is done and writing is virtually complete, yet week after week there is constant rework...

so, yes, I think that chart is but a joke, and is there so some people can pretend to understand something and end up seeing "progress"
That's absurd. They do spend a month planning the tasks needed for the update at the start of every cycle, and that initial planning phase is what we see as completed. Now, unless you are Hannibal Smith, chances are your plans won't exactly work out as you imagined when you get to actually develop them. Fixing, tweaking and redoing things is quite normal in this line of creative work, especially when you're setting your own deadlines and can go back and make those changes until you are happy enough with the results.

In the end, you just don't believe what you read but you don't have any actual proof to back your claims. Only your own delusions and prejudices - and first Wichone showed that weekly reports actually correlate with the daily charts, and now you showed you don't understand how development works. But of course you have all the right to express your faulty opinion.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes