CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
When the update finally comes out, if its not an absolute slam dunk, then they'll finally start to lose patrons. Right now patrons are in a mindset that "time equals quality", which is not always true. It could be true here, we'll just have to wait and see, but if the update doesn't slap, they'll lose patrons for sure.

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
When the update finally comes out, if its not an absolute slam dunk, then they'll finally start to lose patrons. Right now patrons are in a mindset that "time equals quality", which is not always true. It could be true here, we'll just have to wait and see, but if the update doesn't slap, they'll lose patrons for sure.
Sure they will, I hate that ugly green creature :rolleyes:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
same like paying premium/more doesn't means quality..

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
You know what comes next: health issues, followed by surgery; it's all in the playbook and meat riders always believe it.
I agree. Next step car accident. We will see it. 0,01% working progress when you have $7k EVERY month for nothing it is not seriously. Others creator see it and stop will make good games. It is bad for adult game industry.

Elasx

May 17, 2021
I loved this game in this beginnings, it was fun, fresh and very attractive graphically. Even in its first updates kept the level and even improved in some aspects. But in the latest updates, not only they were getting far apart in time, but they became quite reiterative (or a little boring).
It's a pity, but unfortunately, it happens quite often in this kind of games. :(

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
All I really care about is the bluehaired Princess and since it has taken nearly 2yrs for this Gomira update, I am worried it will be 2030 before we get to see the Princess update.

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
It's moved like 0.1% in 6 months so don't hold your breath.
Every few months I take a look at the tracker and clip it. The first one was almost a year ago, the second one is from September, so 6 months ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the tracker for today, for reference.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
But I digress from the scope of this page, which is talking about WaL. Look, I don't like the long wait between updates either. I get that it was what patrons voted at one time but honestly, I really feel that this model of releasing updates is not the way to go. That's just my opinion though, others are free to feel different.

What I like about these devs is that they are communicating almost every day, on their discord as well. So when they revealed that they're having another baby, I saw the writing on the wall and knew that this update will take longer than usual. I don't think many people realize what having a baby means. For the first few months, they can barely sleep right.

And I know that some people are upset that they are making over 7k per month. Yeah, about that. I'm not sure if those 7k are before or after Patreon takes their cut but with a newborn and another child in their care, a lot of that money will go on supporting the children. Diapers, baby strollers and other stuff costs a ton of money. So I can't fault them for not pausing their page. I'm pretty sure that for a month or two, they barely worked on the game.

But people, this game is and has always been free, unlike many other games. I understand writing your frustrations here, as that is also a function of a forum but please remember. These devs are people too, with their own worries, problems but also joys. I haven't seen the behavior of scammers or milkers, rather of two people that have limited time to work on the game.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes