\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Hello, here is the v0.6.04 from the official What a legend website : Mega (from )

and here the change logs from 0.6.01 :

• Fixed a bug that prevented the threesome scene from being shown
  • Fixed Jeb’s missing bandages
  • Fixed the issue with Myrtle’s bed sex scene not appearing correctly when repeated after a scene with Rose
  • Fixed typos and other grammatical issues
  • Changed ‘exorcist’ to ‘sexorcist’

• In the prologue, the MC is aged by one year: he was not allowed to be in the brothel’s main halls until after he was 18, and he left for the New Capital on his nineteenth birthday
  • For his nineteenth birthday, his moms were going to throw a surprise orgy for him involving the newer girls in the brothel (instead of themselves)
  • The MC does not play with the sleeping Lana’s breasts before trying to steal her bottle
  • Before having sex with Maple, a few lines have been added to establish that despite shrinking, his mind was not impacted by the influence of her pixie magic

• Fixed references to the home brothel and the first encounter with Lana on the bridge to match 0.6.03’s changes
ryan-gosling-side-eye.gif

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Wait, is it actually abandoned?
No. Dev's wife had a baby and Dev ended up having two surgeries in relatively short window, so he hasn't really been in a position to do updates again until now. Between the baby and surgeries, he was out of commission for about a year. And then when he was back, he still had to work on the update, so there wasn't an immediate release, either. He's only been back to giving updates for about 3 months or so? Give or take. A lot of games go longer than 3 months between updates, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Don't listen to the misanthropic choads. None of them paid for it either, they have no rights to complain about anything.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
No. Dev's wife had a baby and Dev ended up having two surgeries in relatively short window, so he hasn't really been in a position to do updates again until now. Between the baby and surgeries, he was out of commission for about a year. And then when he was back, he still had to work on the update, so there wasn't an immediate release, either. He's only been back to giving updates for about 3 months or so? Give or take. A lot of games go longer than 3 months between updates, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Don't listen to the misanthropic choads. None of them paid for it either, they have no rights to complain about anything.
They had a baby and he had 2 surgeries but everything else you said here about them is completely false. They've been working all this period (just at a slower and not very productive pace), giving daily and weekly updates to their patrons. Please don't try to 'help' devs this way, you're only adding to the misinformation brigade.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
- he didn't work for a year (what kind of sinergies makes it impossible for you to code for 1 year?) but still collected patreon's money every month
Actually, I think this falls into "works as intended"
Patreon is not "pay for X content/work". it is "pay to support".
Paying for their medical issues while they recover and hopefully one day get well enough to resume work is actually perfectly fitting for patreon. And it is up to the individual patreon to cancel if they do not wish to support a developer in such a way.

The sad part is that so many people abuse it. which has caused severe cynicism every time a creator claims medical issues.
On the other hand, people forget just how SICK the populace is in 2024. everyone is poisoned, most people are either overweight or starving.
A healthy person is a vanishing minority nowadays.

Reactions: Kisama33

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
And for those who accuse MagicNuts of being scammers, their subscription rates are $2-$5 and $10, they make about $7375, after expenses I don't think they have a very high salary at the end of the month, they get this money from 1807 subscribers, that's an average of $5 per person per month, millions of people spend more than that on the lottery for only one of them to win the prize, while the lottery makes millions... In short, the Trolls who attack indie game developers have a very hypocritical and miserable vision of life.

mathluccas

Dec 21, 2022
And for those who accuse MagicNuts of being scammers, their subscription rates are $2-$5 and $10, they make about $7375, after expenses I don't think they have a very high salary at the end of the month, they get this money from 1807 subscribers, that's an average of $5 per person per month, millions of people spend more than that on the lottery for only one of them to win the prize, while the lottery makes millions... In short, the Trolls who attack indie game developers have a very hypocritical and miserable vision of life.
This makes absolutely zero sense.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Well, I for one sincerely hope some dastardly 3rd party who is definitely not a dev leaks a mod that reintroduces the motherfucking.
The fucking motherfucking, motherfucker!
Berserk 2.jpg

Protesting that a game takes too long to come out, when it's made by only two humans... is ridiculous.
Ignore them then, broski.
Trust me, you'll be a happier person.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
See, I was agreeing with you until the last sentence.
They are not trolls, they are cynical and take said cynicism too far.
But said cynicism is not baseless. it came from being burned in the past by scammer devs.

The thing to understand is that, you can't just go "all devs are scammers" or "no scammers exist". both extreme positions are silly.
excercise some good judgement and learn to differentiate between scammers, and good devs.
And give people some benefit of the doubt. Whether it is other posters or devs who are getting some benefit of the doubt.

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
I just like the art, my friend. Does the quality of art drop later on? I might not be very far in to know.
I know there's been no update for 2 years but despite that I can still appreciate how the game looks.

It is original art as far as I know, isn't it?
I believe it is completely original, the magic nuts are true original artists, there is some inspiration from fairy tales.
I did not notice any quality drop. But keep in mind, I was very enthused for the promise of the Orc lady. Not that enthused anymore now.
But this game stood out for me for the humor, the story, the art.
Of course i signed up to support the project. We should support more orcs in our games. :cool:

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatALegend-0.6.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes