What are some rare fetishes you want to see in games?

Apr 7, 2019
I have four extremely niche fetishes like this in 2d or 3d or text-based games, all involve two or more girls, and you never see them in anywhere. Oh, well... that just makes my tastes uncommon :rolleyes::p

1. Girls spitting hard on each other. Particularly each others' faces. Not just spit, but loogies too.

2. Younger women dominating and humiliating women who are older than they are.

3. Female body odor being forced on a reluctant girl. Like the lady is into the sex part, but has to force herself to lick the other lady's armpit or feet or mouth or genitals and it's evident and commented upon that she hasn't washed for a while.

4. Congress between a woman and a female animal.

I've seen some of item number two, but none of the others. Oh well... :)

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Dear grohotor, not mine personally so I can't think of many, but I seem to recall this existing in Tower of Trample with a girl named Khulan.
thats a femdom game. id like to see a game where the mc does the eating and not in the vore way of swallowing people whole but in the real world way of eating someone's flesh

Apr 7, 2019
thats a femdom game. id like to see a game where the mc does the eating and not in the vore way of swallowing people whole but in the real world way of eating someone's flesh
Gotcha. I'm not familiar with any now but I will let you know if I do encounter one. Good luck.

Apr 7, 2019
Just 2 words: trap+bestiality
that stuff is depressingly rare even as normal artworks not just games.
Dear Chains123, I concur! I have never seen it in a game. I have found futa+bestiality in one game, however. If you haven't already, try Slice of Venture 2. It's 2-D artwork but I think it's good. Part of the early premise of the game is that you're raising money to buy a zoo. It really only happens in the near end-game, but there are some scenes there. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the closest I've seen. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, though. Good luck.

Apr 7, 2019
There isn't much in the way of BBW games. Love the harem games, especially with pregnancy, or even trans, but haven't seen a BBW yet.
Dear November Whiskey, hmmm. I remember playing Snow Daze and Insexual Awakening. They are both 2-D but they both had some substantial ladies in them and I enjoyed them as games. I never played it, but I thought about downloading a game called Plump City. It has a lot of bbw ladies, apparently. Also, I think that the developer has made other games in this genre. I hope this helps and good luck!

Reactions: November Whiskey

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Some "Cursed cartridge" creepypasta (Or in this case, kinkypasta) games would be welcome. For example, there could be a game that looks like A link to the past but with sexy monster girls. However, as the game progresses, there are sprites of a big breasted Gannon(ette) trying to blend in with the background in various areas. After a dungeon or two, she begins traversing the map and if you encounter her you have to run and hide before she can catch you and drag you to the "Golden Land". As you speak with the NPCs some of them will be hesitant because "Eyes of Gannon(ette) are everywhere) but some will warn you she is looking for an elf boy to make her mate as well as warning you of the lewd things she said she wants to do to you when she gets you. Your goal is to collect the pendants and crystals as usual but instead to the final battle at the pyramid you try to escape the game itself as she tries to beat you up and make you sire her seven spawn. Should you lose you get the game over screen with Link laying face-down but now there's a timer counting down from ten as Gannon(ette) approaches with her dildo-tipped trident to give femboy Link his final "Game over".

Reactions: Trapitalism101

duckpop

May 15, 2020
Censorship as a form of domination, so far only seen it in one game (censored sight) but think it's a something that more games could do something with

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

November Whiskey

Feb 16, 2022
Dear November Whiskey, hmmm. I remember playing Snow Daze and Insexual Awakening. They are both 2-D but they both had some substantial ladies in them and I enjoyed them as games. I never played it, but I thought about downloading a game called Plump City. It has a lot of bbw ladies, apparently. Also, I think that the developer has made other games in this genre. I hope this helps and good luck!
Found the Plump city, it looks really good, but I'm not so good with navigating. I prefer the simpler story line, just click to advance, and the odd choice. I find I get stuck, and quit if I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hmmm... I'd say modern/urbane kinks, but transplanted into a fantasy setting. Like say a girl using magic to send you lewd 'videos', or a woman having sex with your MC through a magical portal. There's definitely not enough of that in adult games.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm... I'd say modern/urbane kinks, but transplanted into a fantasy setting. Like say a girl using magic to send you lewd 'videos', or a woman having sex with your MC through a magical portal. There's definitely not enough of that in adult games.
My inappropriate take. Fantasy (especially fantasy hentai) is just disguised urban stereotypes and racism. Orcs are black people. Dumb brutes with powerful bodies and big dicks. Goblins are mexicans. Low class, sneaky, used for menial labor and undesirable work. High Elves are white people. Fair, noble, cultured, cucked. Forest Elves are American Indians. And Asians are Asians because yellow fever and they want to add japanese shit into a fantasy universe.

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
My inappropriate take. Fantasy (especially fantasy hentai) is just disguised urban stereotypes and racism. Orcs are black people. Dumb brutes with powerful bodies and big dicks. Goblins are mexicans. Low class, sneaky, used for menial labor and undesirable work. High Elves are white people. Fair, noble, cultured, cucked. Forest Elves are American Indians. And Asians are Asians because yellow fever and they want to add japanese shit into a fantasy universe.
You're right. It is an inappropriate take.