Seeking what are the actually interesting games here

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I was wondering, are there here actually interesting games, maybe with interesting mechanics, combat systems, those are not directed only on adult content, but those are acutally interesting and playable games.

Amethyst Star

Aug 14, 2019
Copy-pasting from an earlier post of mine. These are all games that experiment with different gameplay mechanics. They're all mechanically interesting in their own right, some work better as games than others.

Wings of Roldea
Lewdest Labyrinth
Succubus Affection
Pocket Gal Hunter
Magic & Slash - Riru's Sexy Grand Adventure
Haremon
Atelier Tia
Kincaid
My Forest Home
Flying Princess: Inter Breed
Heroine Rescue Team
Overgrown Genesis
Teraurge
Portals of Phereon
MaiDenSnow Eve

If you're looking for games that are mechanically interesting, consider filtering by Wolf RPG. For some reason, Wolf RPG developers seem to be really creative with the engine. You'll usually need to install Locale Emulator for these.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison is my favorite in terms of gameplay. It does have a few mechanics that are obtuse but it's still the far the most fleshed-out ero-RPG I've played. You have people discussing builds, modding the game etc.

Corrupted Saviors is a text-only strategy game with deep combat mechanics. But it has a learning cliff to overcome and you'll likely enjoy it only if you enjoy both strategy and corruption/moral degradation/mindbreak fetish.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I think it depends on what you're looking for. Is it some good world building, good adult content or a great story? A good story could be something like The Last Sovereign. However, that game has some very poor CG in my opinion. Then there are also games like Seeds of Chaos which has great CG and also good history to. If you are more into a visual novel without combat, but quite impaction decisions then go for Good Girl Gone Bad.

I'm not much into 3D games, so I can't comment on those.

What I will say is that a lot of adult games are quite weak on the story part. Many games go for quick content without much else to it - and sometimes they add the most ridiculous reasons for the MC to either get their way with the girl or the MC get exploited by another character. Once you've played a bunch of games you will start seeing the patterns within the various genres.

In any case, I too would like to see some games which have adult content, but which are not solely focused on that. Though, we also have to keep in mind that many of the creators are very small-scale and doesn't have the means to or is confined by their engine to create deeper games.