BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
This is a good game, dont listen to the haploids on this site, in fact, as a dev, i wouldn't even recommend you go on this site. Take everything here with a grain of salt.
Thank you. Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you do, in fact if anyone likes this game, do you mind leaving a review for this game? I'd love to see some appreciation for this game.

As far going on this site, well, I started off as a user on this site before I became a developer, so I like this website. All I ask from people is, don't attack this game just because you don't like its themes. There are plenty of games which have themes you don't like, but you simply won't pay attention to them. When people see games like this, they think it's immoral, and they feel an urge to downvote it, condemn it etc. I don't think it is immoral to write stories about rape or kidnapping. There are plenty of bigger writers that are doing this, yet they don't get attacked.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is a good game. Don't listen to the haploids on this site; in fact, as a dev, I wouldn't even recommend you go on this site. Take everything here with a grain of salt.
:love: Haploids. I love it. (I had to look it up) :sneaky:...:ROFLMAO: Am I one? :oops::rolleyes::(:cautious:o_O:confused::unsure::whistle::giggle:...
That's very good advice, also. I would recommend using the site for what you get out of it because that's what it's doing to the dev/devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggestDickest

DrNick

May 8, 2018
Animation is not your strong suit, but the writing isn't too bad. +1 for bobs and vagene.

Not sure where it's going, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Animation is not your strong suit, but the writing isn't too bad. +1 for bobs and vagene.

Not sure where it's going, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Thanks. Well, you might see more animations in the next update. The main problem with animation for me is the render time. But in the next Blender patch, which is coming in a week, there will be things to help with render time, so I'm going to see if it helps. If so, I may be able to make more animations. It's certainly one of the things I want to do, because I think sex scenes without animations are insufficient.

Reactions: DrNick

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks. Well, it's not coming up with stuff that takes the most time. I have a lot of ideas, but turning them into "reality", or in this case, fiction :p, takes some time. It's particularly frustrating now that I have switched to Blender. Some of the things I use still come from Daz3d, but some Daz3d things can't be easily imported into Blender. Softwares are like this. Often, there is a good thing in one software that I want to use, and then there is another good thing in another software that I want to use, but you can't combine them. So you are left with the choice of using which software, and leaving behind the good things of the software you didn't choose.
thats why you make the big bucks ... me i could never do shit like this .. i think people like you and a few other dev's are amazing :love:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
thats why you make the big bucks ... me i could never do shit like this .. i think people like you and a few other dev's are amazing :love:
I wish I made big bucks, but nah I'm just getting like $50 USD per month. There are plenty of developers that are getting hundreds or even thousands per month.

You can do this if you are desperate enough. And I don't mean for money. I mean desperate to see things you want to see. I started off as a player of the games here. I frantically searched for games with fetishes I like. I also asked developers to add this feature or that feature. But I never found what I really wanted. All those fantasies in my mind. Then I started making fan arts for games I like, because it's easier when you already have stories and characters established in one game. And then I began making my own games. No more asking around. No more waiting. Everything I want is right there. The limit is the limit of the software you use, not someone's willingness to make something.

I always think people should try the tools that are used to make the games they like. It makes you understand a lot more about what is possible, and see a fuller picture. When you have used these tools, and you go back to play these games, you will notice a lot more details that you didn't before. But maybe that's not what everyone wants, beacause when you can see all the flaws, things won't look as beautiful as before. And thank you for the compliment.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I wish I made big bucks, but nah I'm just getting like $50 USD per month. There are plenty of developers that are getting hundreds or even thousands per month.

You can do this if you are desperate enough. And I don't mean for money. I mean desperate to see things you want to see. I started off as a player of the games here. I frantically searched for games with fetishes I like. I also asked developers to add this feature or that feature. But I never found what I really wanted. All those fantasies in my mind. Then I started making fan arts for games I like, because it's easier when you already have stories and characters established in one game. And then I began making my own games. No more asking around. No more waiting. Everything I want is right there. The limit is the limit of the software you use, not someone's willingness to make something.

I always think people should try the tools that are used to make the games they like. It makes you understand a lot more about what is possible, and see a fuller picture. When you have used these tools, and you go back to play these games, you will notice a lot more details that you didn't before. But maybe that's not what everyone wants, beacause when you can see all the flaws, things won't look as beautiful as before. And thank you for the compliment.
nah man thanks for the vote of confidence but i couldn't ... i'm not smart enough :unsure:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote