What do you think about my self designed character?

How do you like this character? Is it good enough for a game?

• I can't stop fapping.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • It' pretty good actually.

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Meh, I guess it's ok.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Horrible. You should definitely stick to third party characters.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
Hello,

so I am developing my first game at the moment.

I am pondering if my self designed characters are good enough or if I should switch to purchasable characters.

It's hard to assess the quality of your own creative work.

So I would be thankful for honest opinions on this character. The base was the standard genesis 3 female which I transformed with a shitload of morphs, props and shaders.
charracter1.png charracter2.png charracter3.png charracter4.png charracter5.png charracter7.png

Reactions: Lerd0

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I say it's pretty good! if this is the first one you create, go great, i don't guess the others! don't hold back with inventiveness. there is talent, now give free rein to your creativity, otherwise you are good and don't buy anything ready-made. I can't wait to hear the tags you'll insert

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
Thanks guys.

I already designed around 13 characters for my game.

Around half of them are heavily modified daz3d base characters.

This character was the second I created.

The other half are third party characters which I bought because I really liked them.

But I also modified them (not to the extent of this example, but other skin shaders and smaller changes to the face I applied to basically all my characters).

I also modified the bodies of all my characters. I can't stand the silicone tits most characters seem to have.

What do you think of the main character?

It's a heavily modified genesis 3 male.

I personally don't like my main character to look like a kid so he looks a little bit more adult.

But maybe you like younger main characters? maincharacter.png beachscene2.png beachscene3.png

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Thanks guys.

I already designed around 13 characters for my game.

Around half of them are heavily modified daz3d base characters.

This character was the second I created.

The other half are third party characters which I bought because I really liked them.

But I also modified them (not to the extent of this example, but other skin shaders and smaller changes to the face I applied to basically all my characters).

I also modified the bodies of all my characters. I can't stand the silicone tits most characters seem to have.

What do you think of the main character?

It's a heavily modified genesis 3 male.

I personally don't like my main character to look like a kid so he looks a little bit more adult.

But maybe you like younger main characters? View attachment 2199511 View attachment 2199514 View attachment 2199515
the male character is fine, otherwise we always play the same game. it's nice to vary even in the choices you will put in the story, I hope you can also write the "wrong choices" so as to make the gameplay more interesting (y)

Reactions: HQS-Games

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The blonde in the OP looks technically fine. But she appears too slutty for my taste. If that was the intention, then well done! But I probably wouldn't download if she was the main love interest.

In the other post, the MILF looks pretty good. Perhaps a bit too much of a sixpack, could be a bit rounder.

The kneeling brunette looks very nice, but I don't get her choice of clothing, especially the heels. Doesn't match her sporty looks.

The male, while much better than most MC's, still has something that looks off. Can't really explain why though... Perhaps it's his somewhat "stupid" expression.

Perhaps harsh critique, but it's not meant like that. The renders look pretty great but perhaps not really my taste.

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
The blonde in the OP looks technically fine. But she appears too slutty for my taste. If that was the intention, then well done! But I probably wouldn't download if she was the main love interest.
It's not the main love interest. And it was my intention that she appears slutty. So that's a win in my book. :cool:

Perhaps harsh critique, but it's not meant like that. The renders look pretty great but perhaps not really my taste.
Constructive critique like yours is always welcome. (y)

Damm they radiate bitch.
Well done.
Thanks that was my intention.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The players ex-girlfriend:

View attachment 2200121

The player character's boss (who doesn't like him) and her bodyguard:

View attachment 2200126
Looks pretty good! MC still has something off, but it's better than the other render of him.

One advice though: ease up a bit on the stilletto heels. For a bodyguard it's just out of place (she must be able to move fast), same as for the sporty girl. But also for the boss' business attire it's too much. For the ex-girlfriend it fits, but she's not at all my type (as you may have guessed ;)).

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Really good, you have talent.
With the MC I think that the face is ok, a young man's face, just the body, looks like a 14 years old boy. Compare his back, shoulders, height and arms to the normal females (not the body guard) I think than just making him a little bit taller and with better body proportions would be fine ( sorry, I am tired of childish MCs xD )

Reactions: Rafster