What do you think about my self designed character?

How do you like this character? Is it good enough for a game?

• I can't stop fapping.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • It' pretty good actually.

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Meh, I guess it's ok.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Horrible. You should definitely stick to third party characters.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
Ok.

Thanks. (y)

Well, I certainly didn't use her as a model for my character.

I hope I won't get sued. :ROFLMAO:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
The thing that gets me is the size. Like, I expect an adult MC to generally be 6-12 inches taller than female characters, I think that's what makes the MC feel weird to me. Either he's a shortcake or the ladies are impressively tall. Like of course the perspective has the ex girlfriend on the foreground, but I still think the scaling is a bit busted there for example. The models are generally not really my taste, but they all seem technically proficient otherwise. And no 'hey, I've seen her before' so that's a plus. But yeah, them all being the same height confuses me I guess.

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
The thing is that basically all daz3d female characters are tall bitches out of the box.

We are talking about heights of well over 6 feet in general. I measured them in Daz-Studio.

You can size them down but you have to be careful because of the proportions.

My character in the first post is a downsized genesis 3 female for example.

So it's not that the male character is small (he is well over 6 feet in fact) but the female characters are very tall in comparison. Moreover they are wearing high heels which increases their height further.

On the other hand it gives them this destinctive model look.

Oct 14, 2022
Your neighbour with her 'roommates'.

Let's call the guy Danny. :LOL: All are of legal age of course.

Do they look young enough for you Malaficus? ;)

Otherwise we might run into legal trouble. :eek: View attachment 2213334
14y 52y 14y 14y.

God damm that woman face.
Talk about ugly.
It confusing me.
Body says: 34y face says: 52y.

Yeah definitly 52y.
Hanging tits.

At the risk of sounding like a monster.
The young girls look very fappable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HQS-Games

M$hot

May 28, 2017
The thing is that basically all daz3d female characters are tall bitches out of the box.

We are talking about heights of well over 6 feet in general. I measured them in Daz-Studio.

You can size them down but you have to be careful because of the proportions.

My character in the first post is a downsized genesis 3 female for example.

So it's not that the male character is small (he is well over 6 feet in fact) but the female characters are very tall in comparison. Moreover they are wearing high heels which increases their height further.

On the other hand it gives them this destinctive model look.
I suppose we can pretend the guy is 5'9" and so are the women. Because I know most models are 5'9" to 5'11". But being 6'5" myself with a lady that's 5'5" I guess to me the scaling feels off. I find heels unappealing in general because I've seen Xrays of what it does to a foot and yikes, nty, but only the most absurd heels would add a foot, generally heels cap out at 4" no? I understand the Daz limitations and quirks, but I'm looking at the results, and they seem a bit off to me, that's all.

DomKaty89

Dec 19, 2022
Hello,

so I am developing my first game at the moment.

I am pondering if my self designed characters are good enough or if I should switch to purchasable characters.

It's hard to assess the quality of your own creative work.

So I would be thankful for honest opinions on this character. The base was the standard genesis 3 female which I transformed with a shitload of morphs, props and shaders.
View attachment 2199419 View attachment 2199421 View attachment 2199422 View attachment 2199423 View attachment 2199430 View attachment 2199435
Hi! What Game is she seeing? (Blonde)

Last edited: