What do you think about my self designed character?

How do you like this character? Is it good enough for a game?

• I can't stop fapping.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • It' pretty good actually.

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Meh, I guess it's ok.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Horrible. You should definitely stick to third party characters.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Really good, you have talent.
With the MC I think that the face is ok, a young man's face, just the body, looks like a 14 years old boy. Compare his back, shoulders, height and arms to the normal females (not the body guard) I think than just making him a little bit taller and with better body proportions would be fine ( sorry, I am tired of childish MCs xD )
Oh yes, I think I agree on this. I focused on his face, but now after taking a second look on the body, if you could make it more.. buff, it would be perfect. He doesn't need to be a huge bodybuilder, but he needs a few extra plates of food lol.

Now, judging from your first photo, the one with the two chicks where he is wearing shorts, will he be an athlete, or an MMA fighter? if that's the case, some muscles would be good, and wouldn't be illogical at all.

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
He is a beginner 'MMA' fighter.

So too buff at the beginning wouldn't really suit the story.

Maybe the player will be able to buff him up during the game.

The base for the characters body is a mixture between genesis 3 male base and Michael 7 base.

So I am honestly a bit surprised that a lot of you think that the body is too juvenile.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey, the fact he's a beginner does not have to mean he doesn't have muscles. he could have trained in martial arts, or just muscle training for quite some time before the game starts.

For example, on the scene with the ex-girlfriend he looks small compared to her, and the bodyguard girl could take him down easily. Especially the biceps, he does not look really threatening, unless that's your intention.

Your idea of buff him later can also work too.

Reactions: HQS-Games
Jan 18, 2020
Unique characters like this will always put a game up a few ticks on my interest meter. Not that I don't enjoy watching Jill Valentine get fucked by every man, woman, futa, and creature ever thought of, but I'm always a little more excited about new faces in these games.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, the fact he's a beginner does not have to mean he doesn't have muscles. he could have trained in martial arts, or just muscle training for quite some time before the game starts.

For example, on the scene with the ex-girlfriend he looks small compared to her, and the bodyguard girl could take him down easily. Especially the biceps, he does not look really threatening, unless that's your intention.

Your idea of buff him later can also work too.
He could also just be a featherweight.

Just because he doesn't look very muscular, doesn't mean he isn't dangerous.

Some MMA fighter look pretty scrawny. Some look a tad overweight. Both can be dangerous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rafster

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020

So too buff at the beginning wouldn't really suit the story.

Maybe the player will be able to buff him up during the game.

The base for the characters body is a mixture between genesis 3 male base and Michael 7 base.

So I am honestly a bit surprised that a lot of you think that the body is too juvenile.
But even if he isn't an athlete, his skeleton looks childish, for example compare the distance between shoulders, and the proportion between his pelvis and his shoulders, and he is shorter than all the females. And for the meat, well he needs to eat more xD not even to look muscular, just to look like an grown man. I think that is because maybe you added meat to the basic female model and that makes like the male model is smaller.

Reactions: Yngling and Rafster

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
He could also just be a featherweight.

Just because he doesn't look very muscular, doesn't mean he isn't dangerous.

Some MMA fighter look pretty scrawny. Some look a tad overweight. Both can be dangerous.

Wtf the look the arms of the featherweight, are bigs and the dude is shredded bro xD, he looks strong

Reactions: Rafster

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
Did anybody ask for a muscle bitch?

No?

Well, here is one anyway. :D

What do you think about such characters slightly outside the norm?

Throneroom.png

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
It will be a game in the vain of classics like BB (but with less grinding) and man of the house only a bit kinkier.

That means some maledom/femdom/light bdsm and other fetishes but also a lot of vanilla sex.

I don't want to reveal too much about the plot. But it's a 'revenge' story. You get wronged by some mean bitches and have to pay them back (obviously the payback includes fucking/dominating them :cool:).

Also a good quest journal is a priority.

I personally hate sandbox games where you don't know what to do.

poledancingscene10.png

Reactions: Anonimed

HQS-Games

Nov 28, 2022
Your neighbour with her 'roommates'.

Let's call the guy Danny. :LOL: All are of legal age of course.

Do they look young enough for you Malaficus? ;)

Otherwise we might run into legal trouble. :eek: houseneighbour.png

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Kinda looks like Jennifer Lawrence lol. Still, that's not a bad thing. Good luck with your project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HQS-Games

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Who?

Danny? o_O

And thanks. :)
Whoever the first girl you posted is. I haven't read all of the posts here so it could be Danny, no clue. But yeah, her face reminds me of jennifer lawrence for some reason.