What does it take to make you Ignore a Game thread?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
3DCG+Renpy

I didn't want to ignore anything because you never know, sometimes a game outside of what you usually like can still grab your attention but the amount is just... too much...

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Every time I browse this forum I make it a habit of trying to ignore as many recent threads as possible that have RPGM tags and weird ass translated titles like "Mrs Johnson and Mom Are Now Sexy Dragons at the Museum!!"
Your loss. More Night of the Museum X-rated for the rest of us.

Nazzaroth

Jan 17, 2018
Basically everything with scat and urin in it. Other than that it mostly depends on the artstyle or how serious the developer is about the game (just basic design aspects off, shitty lighting for 3d, too broken english etc.)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
The only reason I can think of right now, and this has not actually happened yet, would be deliberate gross misrepresentation or "attention farming". If I were to constantly see something in Latest Updates with near-empty changelogs, or in multiple searches after confirming the content is not actually present that would do it.

The main instance of such things actually happening is not on here but on hentaifoundry, where a bunch of fourth-rate artists keep making dumb "commissions open" posts as "artwork" and list off all the fetishes and other content they WON'T draw - ensuring their ad spam appears in a keyword search for every single one of those fetishes.

The vast majority of the content on here is in "manual ignore" though. Not interesting enough to ever engage with, but not actively annoying to warrant countermeasures.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Everything that's maledom or contains maledom-associated kinks and fetishes (of which there are many) goes on my ignore list, (besides that I'm literally ok with any tag, minus NTR in most cases) although I don't stumble too much upon those games nor was I aware that there is an actual "ignore" feature on f95 as I always search by tag or latest updates by tag, usually with "female domination" as the filter... Still, once I look at the games themselves, this answer pretty much sums up what I do as well:

I ignore every game thread where i have no interest in playing that game; whether it's from the tags, art style, or any other reason. Would be nice if more people would do this instead of complaining in the game threads about how they don't like X.

Reactions: J1215

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Game that is not a Ren'Py base or Unity, but I prefer Renpy if possible. I don't play game with HS model, I tried it so many times but can't get through it for a few reasons, Li's always look the same only difference are their hairstyles, over-exposure renders, their eyes are just far too similar and give out the same feeling no matter what their characters are slut or innocent, and MC is always the same dude with the rapist face!

I prefer Daz or 2D hand-drawn. Ntr is a hard no-no tag for me even it's avoidable I still need to see the context to continue playing it. Pure gay game is also something I can't play because my sexual preference, but if it's futa or trans then it's the opposite. I fucking love futa/trans.

Comically big boobs and too inhumanly figure are big turn-off.

And last thing which is quite uncommon for others, University setting is some thing I always avoid the drama in this type of game is too boring and irritating also university itself is pretty bland and predictable, I hate watching teen drama so it's quite makes sense why I'm not too fond of university setting.

But, don't get me wrong I don't hate cliche I love harem incest fuck fest so much, just that university trope doesn't click me.

Sorry for my bad grammars and spelling, I using my phone typing it now, I only have my boi Grammarly on PC :D

Oct 31, 2017
Me again, and I had a bit of a think about things since my last post and I figured something out. Basically, it occurred to me that if I could permanently filter out games by the developer, I darn tootin' wouldn't think twice about it.

Now I'm not one for the naming of names when talking about games we don't like. Then again, the amount of times I've seen a new release, became hopeful of the title/premise & tags, only for that to come crashing down because I then see that it's a Miel game? Yeah, I'll be naming names since I'm probably near the limit of my total allowed postings of the Star Trek KHAAAAAAN.gif. So if there was an option to preempt that and never have to see their games in the first place, I'd be all for it.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I outright skip on sign of a game having a Furry, Futa or being mostly lesbians (ie LGBT).

I skip if I see RenPy + Sandbox.

Very likely to skip RPGM.
For sure skipping Java or Flash.

So, my ultimate nemesis would be a Sandbox game full of LGBT Furries.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
I use “Latest Updates” feature to track the games I might like. I am into vanilla impregnation (women get impregnated by men), so, first thing I do is I put a “pregnancy” tag in the filters section. That means if a game doesn’t have a pregnancy tag I won’t even consider playing it. Next I open all the new or updated games that show up in search results.

Then I evaluate each game to determine if it’s worth playing or not. First of all I pay attention to the main poster and screenshots:
  • I check if art style is to my liking. If the art is bad the thread is “ignored”;
  • I check what fetishes are present on the screenshots.
There is a list of fetishes I don’t like: bestiality, furry, futa, trans, gay, milf, monster, monster girl, scat, trap, oversized tits/ass, tentacles. If those fetishes are dominant in the game I won’t play it and ignore the thread.

Next I might use the forum search function to determine the amount of impregnation content present in the game.

If I determine that the game is decent or might get decent in future updates I might download and play it. If the gameplay experience happens to be bad, the thread is ignored.

This way I have lots of ignored game threads with “pregnancy” tag that I don’t like. And it helps me keep track of the games with “pregnancy” tag I like to play.

Last edited: