Identify What game is this? [Pic included]

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It looks like one of those made up ads to be honest, where they take art and then slap a UI on it to look like a game so you click it.

Otherwise googling Shear and Futa and Game give no real result yet. It might be one I've missed
I tried saucenao, iqdb and yandex.
All availed nothing. The post I actually found the "full" pic was from 2019 found here, so the game is at least that old, could also not be a game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait you seriously thought i didn't knew he is developer? I was just trying to have a funny conversations with him,knowing that he's more keen in that then to develop his own game,i don't play like that kink game and i hate those avns,but i respect this type of avns dev more than NTR trap and execuse giver one,at least he's not lier and do his job well(when he actually does that,like ever)
Ah but communication is vital to a dev, you're not just putting a game across, you're putting you and your personality across as well. Case in point one futa dev recently paywalled all futa content, leading to an uproar and accusations of greed (still the same game but difference in how he's treated the supporters (paying ones or unpaying ones). If you see two restaurants and in one the manager is angry, shouting, tells you to sit down order and then fuck off, but the other restaurant manager is friendly, patient, sits you down and lets you take as long as you want, shares some jokes, takes your order and asks how your meal was, you're more likely to go for the second one.

Besides, update is coming for the Futa Grandma game, I've reported it and just waiting on the staff to sort that.

Numb Pet

Feb 24, 2023
By the style of the drawing... looks like is from Mofuringu. But i don't know if he is helping someone to make games.