What happened to the MMD thread this time?

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
Last time it was some weirdos playing with encryption, but I recall those were gone after the previous closing incident.
Why is it closed this time? There is no explanation on the thread and it's just closed, I'm confused.

loliluka

May 9, 2022
I got a warning for my harmless post, this is complete nonsense. Is the multi million view thread dead? Looks like it to me.
Maybe we can get a proper thread going on anime sharing or god forbid ehentai forums.
If F95 wants to be retarded then we can all just peace out as this place becomes WeG slop centeral

kiweh

Oct 9, 2023
I understand if there are loli stuff in kk cards post, but why MMD share though

I believe it was due to someone sharing penpen10 stuff. I think? some of that's creator stuff is beyond rule 7 breaking.

Guess mods just decided to give up on moderating general MMD thread and just outright ban them now

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thread was not deleted just because. if it is the same reason as the KK thread it is because people were distributing troublesome content that is very much against the rules...

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
How can the mods say the shit they do with a straight face, some of them literally run loli threads (also being 3d) then go and bitch about people sharing it??? Its so obviously targeted towards specific threads its pathetic, there's so much loli and shota on this site that by their standards would definitely break the rules, deleting the kk thread was one thing but this is outrageous, everyone is being punished for a rule that shouldn't exist and wasn't even enforced till the last month, actual dogshit mods bro

Sub-T

Nov 9, 2021
I have never seen such useless moderation anywhere on the internet in the decades I've been using it, I'm not saying the mods are useless just that some of you have no understanding what to "moderate" means. You're supposed to allow people to engage in actions that aren't against the rules of the site/forum/image board and punish those who don't adhere to said rules, but what do you do? Punish everyone. This encourages people to fuck with other threads across the entire site, don't like some dev or a thread someone else made? Just spam content they consider illegal (which we all know has no solid ruling based on how some mods don't ban actual illegal threads here and rule them as "acceptable" or "within parameters") and have the thread get wiped clean instead of only getting banned and god I hope the people doing that always get banned and not a slap on the wrist

This doesn't solve the problem and only creates more animosity towards mods, how the site is run and the site itself. This isn't how you create traffic and engagement when you're actively encouraging people to leave and not use your site by denying people to post things that aren't against your rules - ban those that break the rules, don't punish others for doing no wrong. That's what online moderation is for, stop being lazy and just nuking threads. If you know someone is "up to no good" then you have no reason to remove the entire thread, punish the piece of shit and stop making innocent - and I use that word lightly given what the main reason for this site is for - people suffer for your laziness