What happened to the MMD thread this time?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
This is one of the Korean forum sites created in June. Although it is written in Korean, using Google Translator will be of some help.
oh, they would love an influx of foreigner on their forums.

and their password would increasingly became even more bullshit than ever

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
oh, they would love an influx of foreigner on their forums.

and their password would increasingly became even more bullshit than ever
It's a different place then smpeople one so they are actually not that closed. It's kinda open and they seem they are quite open minded

I say we try asking.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
It's a different place then smpeople one so they are actually not that closed. It's kinda open and they seem they are quite open minded

I say we try asking.
I just checked out the Korean website you mentioned, and it’s already quite a hassle just to set up a password in Korean.

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
There is always Southplus guys. Pretty sure it is chinese site and mmd is already shared there among other things. problem is most is shared in panbaidu so sharing without point might break their points system.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
There is always Southplus guys. Pretty sure it is chinese site and mmd is already shared there among other things. problem is most is shared in panbaidu so sharing without point might break their points system.
Shit is the worst site I ever tried to use, they don't even open creating accounts and joining for like 90% of the year, and apart from being a chinese site they have all this point system which already sucks in one way, they use baidu which also sucks and is a damn wall that blocks off non-chinese people

I'm leaving a 0.5 star review on Yelp

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
There really isn't a better website than F95. As long as you follow the rules, you'll generally be fine. The concern now is that, unlike before when the MMD forums made it easy to share or request content, you now have to create a thread just to ask for a share. So, if you want to share something, do you also have to create a thread?

Reactions: elda1990

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
It's a Chinese website, so it's quite troublesome. Moreover, accumulating points or membership status requires both time and money to increase.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
There really isn't a better website than F95. As long as you follow the rules, you'll generally be fine. The concern now is that, unlike before when the MMD forums made it easy to share or request content, you now have to create a thread just to ask for a share. So, if you want to share something, do you also have to create a thread?
It was the best until the general thread got blown up, and honestly unless the similiar thread doesn't pop up I'm probably ditching this site.
I was originally planning to make individual request/sharing threads for artists but after some scrolling I found out you not only have to get approved to make the threads work(which there are like a few hundred threads not even approved) and it's going to be a giant hassle to do so for every single stuff we have to upload. I'm not going through that