What happened to the MMD thread this time?

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
So that's why, I personally don't look every content that is uploaded on the thread, so I didn't even knew rule 7 content was uploaded.

But I still think move is a bit too harsh, why shut down the entire thread just because some rule breaking content is uplaoded?
(Don't get me wrong tho, I don't approve those contents being uploaded whlie breaking rules)
It's just that the majority of people who has been using the thread innocently without breaking any rules also gets disbenefit because of some rule breakers.

I get it the reason is mods can't use all their energy on moderating every single content is being uploaded, if that is so I have intentions on solely checking on the MMD thread only. I both have the time and dedication to it. I'm not asking to be a whole site mod so don't get me wrong.

Imho I understand with my brain why this happened, but still can't get out from the thought that this is too much. Please reconsider.

kamasu357

May 19, 2024
But we're the ones who are breaking the law to begin with, so we can't really say anything arrogant. And on the other hand, there's no one who can find new places or look through the thread archives, right? Isn't there nothing we can do but keep quiet?

Kitahata

Oct 20, 2023
Unless its part of a collection to be put in the Animations section, most likely wont be allowed.
I understand. So, would you be responsible for creating an alternate thread in the appropriate place? That way, users can use it with peace of mind.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I understand. So, would you be responsible for creating an alternate thread in the appropriate place? That way, users can use it with peace of mind.
There wont be a dedicated thread like there was before. Either you make a request in the animation requests for that artists stuff or someone supplies it to be made into a thread.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
There wont be a dedicated thread like there was before. Either you make a request in the animation requests for that artists stuff or someone supplies it to be made into a thread.
So individual request threads for one specific artist is fine right? I'm just trying to make sure I don't break rules. I've seen what happens if anybody broke one so I'm not willing to cross the line even a bit

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
That not going to be possible. They are just being tyrant on a power trip. MMD thread had so many makers that go in and out of existence that it would be a bothersome task to do so for every single one. That's why the thread was made so many times. At this point a new forum just need to be advertised so everyone can congregate to.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the relay. Then where does one post/upload his contents? I'm considering reuploading the contents I've shared in the past, and they belong to a single artist and afaik the content don't break any rules.
You can make the request thread and supply it. Then report it and someone will come along and make the thread.

Or you can follow the template that is used for releases. You can check other animations for examples.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
You can make the request thread and supply it. Then report it and someone will come along and make the thread.

Or you can follow the template that is used for releases. You can check other animations for examples.
I see. Thanks for keep replying my stupid simple questions. I'm still not familiar with the whole site's architecture

Kitahata

Oct 20, 2023
No, I say again. Since you guys deleted the previous thread on your own, it is your responsibility to create a thread like the previous one.

If you don't make one, I will make one; if it is erased 10 times, I will just make it again 11 times. There are multiple ways to get around this, including technical ways to get around being blocked. Would you understand that it would be wiser for you to prepare a thread in the previous format on your own responsibility, rather than spending your effort on such a weasel word?

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
No, I say again. Since you guys deleted the previous thread on your own, it is your responsibility to create a thread like the previous one.

If you don't make one, I will make one; if it is erased 10 times, I will just make it again 11 times. There are multiple ways to get around this, including technical ways to get around being blocked. Would you understand that it would be wiser for you to prepare a thread in the previous format on your own responsibility, rather than spending your effort on such a weasel word?
Lol Good luck with that. Pretty sure mods will kill every post you make, plus they don't have to do shit. The proper essence of the thread was the congregation of the people who share stuff and the ease of use. Their brainless move of telling you to post a request thread doesn't considered that it will be pushed to the bottom before the requests is actually filled for mmd. Lets not even mention that every proper thread has to be bottle necked approved through a mod. Thus, every mmd request made has almost no chance of being filled unless the maker was already popular. Not to mention there is no incentive to go and look at the request threads to fulfill any of them since there is no exposure unlike the aggregate thread. It takes about 4-5 months, if not more, for a proper share thread to pop up if you're lucky. That's how long it took after DrEzal thread got locked.