What happened to the nymphomania priestess thread.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
I suddenly can't find it and when i google it I apparently don't have access to it.
Did it get nuked for some reason ?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
If you want to continue talking about this game, search for the 4chan thread in the /h board.
Apparently I'm not allowed to post a link for it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It may be a stupid question but if you remove the scene and upload it, would it be alright ?
It was implied in the now dead thread that if the game was patched to remove the content in question it would be welcome back on the site. That is second hand info though as I am in no position to guarantee it.

LeTavernier

Dec 10, 2018
It was implied in the now dead thread that if the game was patched to remove the content in question it would be welcome back on the site. That is second hand info though as I am in no position to guarantee it.
but if someone random do it ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
but if someone random do it ?
Shouldn't matter. I mean if you went into the game code and replaced the entire scene with anything else; even a hotpockets commercial should be acceptable. if it no longer violates the rules then it can be looked at again. it shouldn't be hard, well it would be harder if the scene is broken into parts and is layered, but at the end of the day if you redit the images it would probably be acceptable.

Reactions: LeTavernier

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
even though other more popular games with loli/shota content as the focus are still up this got banned for it despite it not being the focus because that's how this site works :/ its fair rule but isn't often followed even by the people enforcing it but we literally have no power here.
Also though no release date the ALPHA will be chapter 1-3 however BETA will be chapter 4 and WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING FOR A FEW MONTHS CONTINUOUSLY so if you want chapter 4 when its out you better support soon.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Well that thread was pretty much wack anyways, that I even learned something new in that thread too. Hell,. I was even there too grabbing so much attention that it eventually got nuked by the staff/mods themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrightNight77

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Game was banned for violating Rule 7. Simple as.
even though other more popular games with loli/shota content as the focus are still up this got banned for it despite it not being the focus because that's how this site works :/ its fair rule but isn't often followed even by the people enforcing it but we literally have no power here.
Also though no release date the ALPHA will be chapter 1-3 however BETA will be chapter 4 and WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING FOR A FEW MONTHS CONTINUOUSLY so if you want chapter 4 when its out you better support soon.
It's not popular enough for the mods to care about it apparently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eoin

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Do we have any news? Like, is there a set release date for the alpha?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Do we have any news? Like, is there a set release date for the alpha?
not that I specifically know of no but i will repeat what i said chapters 1-3 are for anyone who supports them on ci-en however you NEED to support them for MULTIPLE MONTHS so he can trust you to receive chapter 4 when it is out however i do believe he will release the game normally once it is complete almost certainly not for free

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
isn't rule 7 something about the involvement of young kids? I don't remember that game having any kids involved. was there?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There's a scene with shota in the third part of the cave.
ooohhh i remember now. But wasn't the shota involved being rescued and supposed to be taken to a nearby nurse that was waiting and that was it?