• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

havlan

Jun 13, 2017
is there anyone who is willing to complete this project on mike inel's behalf?
i mean when you see his latest update following the order to abandon this game from CN representative he kinda left all of the textures, models and every asset out in the open for anyone to use
i like to belive that he gave them the middle finger thinking something like "you want me to drop this? fine, but im gonna put all the assets publicly so other people(who i have no control over and legally can't be sued for their actions)can finish it"
i dunno it seems like a waste since it was like 80% done

exaltu

Jun 17, 2017
So... Hows progress on the nude mod?
Not a nude mod, but I tried replacing fiona's and realistic marceline's meshes with some i edited in blender and... I still do not completely get it. I don't understand what's breaking the animations, as the obj files don't even have any armature in it... Maybe it's because the mesh isn't aligned properly? but then I don't know how exactly to fix that either.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So... Hows progress on the nude mod?
After struggling with the armatures and making one boneheaded mistake after another, I gave up on my version a while back.

I did, however, pack all the models in one file and start converting some of the textures into separate models for animation as well as a few other tweaks, including a nude edit. Anyone who wants to pick up the slack and can tolerate noob-ish attempts, grab it below:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
After struggling with the armatures and making one boneheaded mistake after another, I gave up on my version a while back.

I did, however, pack all the models in one file and start converting some of the textures into separate models for animation as well as a few other tweaks, including a nude edit. Anyone who wants to pick up the slack and can tolerate noob-ish attempts, grab it below:
Mega

i ask friend who know unity more than me about it, according to him you need have whole original project files to mod this game but then again some folks on LL having their ways to mod unity games lmao, maybe u will be more sucessful to talk to them than me Oo it seems when loli is involved everyone turns their back -_-

anyways im grabbing files while available and not dmca wiped xD

loll i lold at fio egged face tex xDXDXDXDXD

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
i was able to implement nude texture on xps model but dunno how to port it back to game, and nobody that know how to mod unity responds to my pm's ;s

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a way to get everyone female in the game when you play fiona? I don't even know how to do the nudity.

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to get everyone female in the game when you play fiona? I don't even know how to do the nudity.
There's no way to play Fionna AND have everyone be female, since it's a genderbend world. To get nudity, hold Q then press the arrow keys in this order: right, up, down, down, down, up, right. You will get a "??? sword" that looks like a censor bar. As you deal damage with the sword, you will charge the sword's ability bar. Once it's full, you can use the ability near a character to make them nude. You're going to need to charge it for every character, but once you use it on a character, you don't have to charge it to make them nude again
The wiki should answer every question: "

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
Nov 13, 2017
did he ever say why it was abandoned?
In one of the secrets, "School", you can find the dev's avatars where he talks about his regrets and confessions with the game. It's pretty sad that he feels that way about, in my honest opinion, his best game, but hearing it from him, it's perfectly understandable. I would send you the video someone took of it, but i can't find it rn, or you can check it out yourself in-game. If i have the time, I'll record a video and upload the link here.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
In one of the secrets, "School", you can find the dev's avatars where he talks about his regrets and confessions with the game. It's pretty sad that he feels that way about, in my honest opinion, his best game, but hearing it from him, it's perfectly understandable. I would send you the video someone took of it, but i can't find it rn, or you can check it out yourself in-game. If i have the time, I'll record a video and upload the link here.
Oh, that would be really nice. I'd be really interested in seeing that. Other than that, is it worth a playthrough? What is the amount of sexual content in it? :eek:

Jalaren

Nov 20, 2017
Oh, that would be really nice. I'd be really interested in seeing that. Other than that, is it worth a playthrough? What is the amount of sexual content in it? :eek:
Eh, I might be of assistance here. I don't have a video but I have the text asset that I got from unpacking the game. As the dev says in the text there isn't much in the way of sexual content, just some optional nudity for all the (adult) characters. Despite that I still think it's a very worthwhile game to play, even if it's just to see what a dedicated amateur game dev can make with good art skills and a willingness to try new things. Granted I'm hella biased 'cause I also spent an inordinate amount of time trying to decompile this game into a working project :|

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes