Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
So I was missing 2 abilities, Last Chance and Change Sword. I first went into ??? after having already beaten Real Finn to get the star for Change Sword but it gave me Last Chance instead. Now the regular ability star for Last Chance is gone and I can't get the Change Sword ability.
last chance and change sword are both in the genderbend place

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
It´s really abandoned? that´s sad, but the aesthetics of this game inspired me to start learning how to make my own game, one of my goals will be to create a game parody of adventure time but open world (of course, with nsfw content).

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It´s really abandoned? that´s sad, but the aesthetics of this game inspired me to start learning how to make my own game, one of my goals will be to create a game parody of adventure time but open world (of course, with nsfw content).
He put knock-off AT characters into another game he made, .

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Do you know if the creator left the 3D models for free use?

Reactions: mr.lemon

Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
anybody have any idea how i am supposed to defeat this demon? View attachment 2657864
probably a bit late, but you 100% need 4-D sword and infinite dash to beat it, you can dodge most attacks just pressing infinite dash, attack it when he finish the sword combo, also a tip, when he does the circular laser attack go into soul mode (4-D sword) and go on top of him, when the attack is done do the teleport abbility and attack it (4-D sword). Hope this helps :)

Megaphya

Mar 31, 2018
Funny who in game developer said he would never abandond the project until he completed it or got a C&D from CN and then IRL just abbandon it lmao.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
You want to know what's weird? My most notable experience with Mike Inel's work was his sadder animations, like Draw With Me and Missing Halloween. He was also considering doing a sequel to Draw With Me. Not, "Drawn With Me: I Love You", but a direct sequel to the original. What ever happened to that?

CodyPoppin

May 19, 2021
every time i try to open the game it adds itself to my oculus library and wont open. i tried vr and it wont open on that either, i went into the game settings and changed vr camera to 0, the game just wont open on 8.5. is there any way to open it as a NON VR program???

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes